25

°°°

"I haven't even made you cry and you are already crying?" He raises his eyebrow. 

I lower down my face, not having the urge to look at him because even a little movement of my eyes is going to release all the tears I've been holding in. Unfortunately, he holds my chin to face him, demanding,

"Look at me."

I look up at his face and even though everything is just blurry because of my eyes filled to the brim with tears, I can say his eyes belong to his demon right now, red.

"I want some alone time please." I mumble and try to free my hand out of his grip but he isn't ready to let go.

"What happened Sora?" He questions, confusion and curiosity stronger than the concern in his voice.

I just want to cry somewhere alone without any hesitations, is this too much to ask? I feel my throat tightening more and short intake of my breaths, getting worse and worse.

"Love me or leave me Choi Yeonjun. What? Didn't I say you not to go? But you really did and now what? Why are you caring to ask when you are also somehow responsible for this? Nevermind. Just leave me because it takes a lot to love someone." Words come out of my mouth too loudly, cascading tears coursing down my cheeks. My eyes widen upon realizing what I've just said that and immediately push him away to run to my room. He himself looks shocked.

Locking the door hastily, I collapse on the ground and the next I know is me crying in little sobs.

"You never cared for me mum. You and dad act like I don't deserve to be your child."

"Yes you're an orphan. Be grateful that we picked you from the orphanage to use you. You are getting privileges when you are supposed to cry there."

A snort breaks off my thoughts but I don't move to see since it's obvious that it's Yeonjun, to be more exact, his demon.

"You are too weak yourself. Why do they think that you can help Yeonjun duh." He chuckles and sits beside me. I suppress my sniffs and keep staring at the ground, hoping for my blood to not boil.

"If the world is harsh on you let me inform you even Yeonjun doesn't care about you babygirl." He says quietly.

As if I never knew bitch.

"Start supporting me instead of him. We can be together and defeat Yeonjun. I'll make you the queen. Give you everything you want babygirl." He offers energetically and this time I snort.