17

°°°

His eyes expand, finding it surprising as he asks, "Which girl?"

Now I regret asking it, what the hell did I even ask? I could ask something important instead, Oh God, I need help.

"I don't know that's why I've asked. In the morning I saw ya kissing passionately and touching that girl's body so hungrily." I explain recalling that moment, flying my hands in the air ever so dramatically before glancing at him. He better not make it awkward or I'll really scream.

His eyes are widened, his upper eyelid is raised and the lower lid is drawn down, exposing the white sclera above and below his iris.

"You were spying at me? You never show any interest to me. It's the first time." He asks, pointing his finger at me in suspicion and I scoff.

"No. You just randomly came at my sight." I say, trying to act cool.

"About that. I kinda don't remember. But my demon does. I can call him if you are too desperate to know the answer." He teases, mumbling. His upper lips is curved up slightly, evidently smirking.

Ksjksjksj what days I have to see now. Great.

"No need of that. Anyways, you don't look evil. That's strange."

"Really? How am I looking right now then?" He grins like a chesire cat as I give a questionable answer, "Like a baby? Soft?"

He laughs, replying enthusiastically, "I don't know. Maybe the weather is soft. You are keeping your guard off too. For the first time. Am I comfortable to you?"

"Not like that.." I mumble.

"Anymore questions?"

"No. Go to sleep. Goodnight." I pretend to yawn, taking my pillows to the side, covering myself with the blanket.

"Goodnight." He lays down on the edge of the bed whereas I lay at another corner, turning my back to him to try to sleep. Please just sleep, don't think anything.

After couple of minutes I hear him letting out a groan and shifting him towards me. He wraps his arm around my waist and holds my hand to squeeze it, intertwining his fingers with mine. He shoves his head in the side of my neck and plays with my hair with his other hand. I feel like my soul leaving from my body. Cozy blissful warmth spreading all over my body. My heart stops beating. He is too close. I can hear his heart beating too fast. It's so cordial skinship. I feel like my heart is going to explode. I'm feeling so secured in his arms right now. Oh god help me.

He nudges his face a bit and whisper softly, smelling the scent of me and holding me tighter, "Mmph I love your scent. It makes you more beautiful. Now sleep peacefully princess. Sweet dreams." It sends me chills and I want to vanish in the air. I'm blushing furiously. I don't speak and close my eyes smiling.

I feel his heavy breathings stirring the tiny hairs on my nape, sending electrifying tingles into every cell of my body.

Why the heck am I smiling? Don't smile.

-

My sleep gets disrupted by none actually. Opening my eyes, I can see nothing but darkness. Wait what? Oh god please don't tell me that I'm blind. But there's this comfortable feeling. I can feel someone placing their legs over mine and one hand of their hands onto my waist and in addition I can feel someone's chin on top of my head. This is so comfortable. But-

Choi Yeonjun

I pull my face away from his chest to face him. He is still sleeping like a newborn baby. He's really looking like a pure innocent soul, almost resembling like a fallen angel abandoned from the heaven with his impossibly ethereal features which are exquisitely stunning. How come I have never noticed how perfect his skin is. So clean and soft. Unintentionally my fingers themselves poke his cheeks a bit.

Damn it.

I gaze upwards at his hair. And here comes my hair fetish. I hesitate a bit before touching his soft hair. The friction of smooth silky and soft hair  against my finger oh my god save me. I remove the bangs from his forehead gently, staring at his sleeping face, playing with his hair, caressing. He grunts a bit. I feel like lost in a maze until-

Until the damn fucking alarm chose to ring. My inner panic attacks me as his eyelids slowly start opening. Damn what should I do? I should turn off the alarm but instead I pretend to be asleep. But haha guess who has forgotten to take her hand back?

He turns off the alarm with my hand on his hair and chuckles softly, whispering,

"Goodmorning princess."

Why did the alarm have to ring now? No, why did I have to play with his hair in the very first place when he was only sleeping?

With a pace of faster than light I scoot myself away from him and reach the corner of the bed and he laughs.

"Don't worry, I like you to play with my hair. Infact I want more." He giggles.

Oh god someone help me. He giggled just right now. What the heck-

He slowly comes in front of me and slides the blanket down to see my face. I peek a bit to see him looking at me with an amused grin plastering on his face. And my heart skips a beat before beating continuously.

"Do you want to hear my heartbeat  too?" He asks still amused.

"Hu-huh?" I stutter.

What I know next is Yeonjun grabs my arms, pulling me on him. He lays down and makes me lay on top of him. My two legs beside his two sides and my face resting on his chest.  He places my one hand on the place of his heart as his  hand is on top of my  thigh and another hand in my head for headpats. Okay so he wants me to hear his heartbeat after making my heart stop beating.
I startle saying, "It's beating fast Yeonjun."

He chuckles, "Yes, because of you. My heart had never beaten like this before. You are my heartbeat. Don't leave me. Never please."He pecks a feather-like kiss on my cheeks and intertwine his fingers in my marked hand . I stay silent blushing like a fool and hearing his breath and heartbeat before

Before the reality kicked me. Oh gosh what the fuck. The fuck he said right now. No, no no no way anything is true. Is he drunk or what? A strong wave of panic hits me from the inside again as I throw myself far away from him, causing me to fall from the bed. He looks down at me to see me wincing on the floor.

"What's wrong princess."

"What the fuck are you doing here, Choi Yeonjun." I nearly scream with widen eyes.

"Wait do you have multiple personalities?" He frowns.

I hurrily get my ass up from the floor and drag him out of my room before shutting the door on his face. How dare he giving me sweet lies like 'you are my heartbeat.'

Placing a hand on my heart, I whisper to myself,  "Calm down."

He gently knocks on the other side of the door.

"What happened princess? Are you mad at me for giving you a peck on the cheek and not kissing you lips-to-lips? I acted like a good boy pushing all my man instincts aside. I've not even marked you. What is this behaviour Sora?"

I roll my eyes, replying, "Shut up." before going to bathroom for my morning routine.

(A/N): I, honestly, cringed so hard.

Tysm
Take care of yourself and

Keep supporting XOXO