29

°°°

°°°

Sora (your) pov):

"Where are we going Bin?" I ask cheerfully, swinging our intertwined hands.

He looks at me and smiles back, "I've some works left in library." I nod answering, "Let's walk the way."

He hums as we start walking. Something feels so off in him, like he's bothered by a particularity. Most of the times, he seems to be trapped in his thoughts likewise now. Even I get lost in my thoughts often. We are changing gradually. We used to be happy, energetic, full with fun. But now we are together yet we aren't. It feels like his thoughts end up draining him all the time. Everything's peaceful yet it's not. It feels like it's the silence that comes before storm. Or maybe I'm thinking too much. The sun is shining too brightly today and I wonder if my skin is pocked with holes that open wide enough so they allow sunrays to soak deep into my soft flesh and thus my cells end up melting like ice cream and I suddenly turn out into an alien.

"Your mind is still blocked. What are you thinking?" Soobin pouts, pinching my cheek.

"Trust me, It's nothing more than nonsense to keep myself engaged." I sigh.

"Am I this much boring that you've to occupy your mind with nonsense despite having me beside you?" He pouts again and I laugh while replying, "noo I'm boring that's why I think nonsense."

He rolls his eyes, "who said that you're boring shut up."

I roll my eyes back. We stop walking as he says, "Here we reached."

The library infront of me is like large two floored house. It looks ancient, royal and elegant. I look at him and mumble confused, "I never saw this library."

"It's not allowed for everyone. You can't enter if you don't have any vampire with you or if you're not any vampire." He explains and I nod understanding.

We get inside and I keep looking around mesmerized by the place. A very few are there minding their own business. Some glance at me, feeling the presence of human breathing here but they then flash a 'nevermind' look after noticing Soobin holding my hand.

Shifting a heavy golden coloured cover book in his arm, Soobin searches for a place to sit. His eyes gaze at the corner windowed seats as he takes me there. He removes the heavy velvet curtain and the sunray illuminates the place. I glance briefly at his glistening face as the warm sunrays are pouring in through the window. Resting my chin on my palm, my eyes scan his face features. He is too focused on the book and he keeps turning the pages. A frown appears on his forehead as he whispers to himself which I manage to hear somehow,"I knew it."

"Knew what Bin?" I ask, yawning.

"I'll tell you later baby." He gets up and places the book back on the shelf. I follow him as we exit from the library. He cups my cheek saying, "Sora, may I've the honor to take you on a date today? From right now?"