5

°°°

°°°

After leaving from there with my great pace, I can't but suspire melodramatically. The scary feeling while passing through the empty hallway with dreadful silence straggling behind me has got my goosebumps rising.

It was just so creepy and I've nothing else to do today.

Yeah, I've no other tasks today. Exactly, I'm free today!

All the chills leave my body, getting replaced with gaiety, thanking to my free day. I walk along the footpath like a happy butterfly  and find myself stopping infront of a cafe only to be giddy with delight just by thinking about food.

Entering into the cafe through the swirling glassy door, I spot the window sided seat and obviously, claim it. One of my hands fishes my phone out of my schoolbag and another hand taps against the table repeatedly and softly, it's just my habit. 

With my eyes fixed on my phone's screen, I sense a pair of eyes on me so I raise my vision to see the waitress, a pretty and young lady. I order my french fries and cookie flavoured ice cream, thereafter wait while scrolling  my phone.

A smile spreads over my face once I see texts and missed calls from Sehun. Did he look for me in the trip because I was supposed to be there? I should text him that I accidentally slept and what not.

A unique yet soothing voice, out of the blue, fakes a cough for attention which disrupts my focus on typing.

This, this nasally voice....

Unwillingly, I shift my gaze to the speaker who has taken his seat infront of me and a gasp flees from my mouth once my eyes meet his honey brown eyes. I was just so happy to get out of there, all for nothing.

I scoff in incredulity, asking, "You stalk me, don't you?" and man has the audacity to retort, "Self centered much, aren't you?"

Letting out a snigger, I reply with my eyes narrowed at him, "Says the one who introduces himself with 'I'm hot, stay in your limits.' haha."

"Where's the lie tho? And this is a public cafe, the nearest one to uni." He replies with a lopsided grin on his face, further sinking into his seat to make himself comfortable.

I never realized that the table used to be quite narrow from the beginning until our knees bump against each other under it. His legs are unnecessarily long and I can't even blame him for that but I'm hating our knees that are almost in touch.

I ask, following an audible breath, "Why not sit elsewhere?"

"If you look around, all seats are occupied ma'am." He emits a humorless chuckle, probably sarcastically whereas I frown once again, looking around to find his words, indeed true.