32

°°°

°°°

"Somi. I'm Jeon Somi."

The name keeps ringing in my mind until I finally recognize her. That forbidden classroom, makeout session, full vampire. My eyes widen a bit before going back to its normal shape- who thought I'll get to encounter with her like this but the question is how does she know me? Because technically we both are strangers.

"Oh- hi?" I say blankly because I don't know what to say and what not. Not to be judgemental or anything, I'm feeling weird and kind of insecure around her. Maybe it's because she's a vampire and she dated Yeonjun for a month- well practically.

She narrows her eyes at me as my eyebrows are furrowed at her reaction in return. Yeonjun comes from behind with more shopping bags, "Soraaaa, you need to try them too-" he stops seeing Somi as his mouth drops open.

"Wow Yeonjun. I didn't expect you to date someone else this early after out deal." She mockingly chuckles as Yeonjun grits his teeth, I can see the muscles of his jaw flexing.

"None of your business." Yeonjun spats, holding my wrist to take me out of here but she interrupts howling, "I can't believe you even marked her? I'm more beautiful and worthy than her yet- and why are you involving her in all this?!?!"

"Oh shutup." Yeonjun rolls his eyes whereas I simply watch the on-going scene.

"Okay then I'm going to go to my brother and blurt the truth out. That how I betrayed my own brother and helped his foe. It won't harm me but it will turn the tables." She smirks, making Yeonjun shocked. Neither I'm able to do anything nor understand any thing.

"You won't." Yeonjun's voice weakens and in cue Somi's smirk widens.

"Yes, I'll." She winks at Yeonjun and turns around, walking off. Yeonjun drops my wrists and shouts, "Somi STOP." But she doesn't. Yeonjun looks at me warily. He hands me the shopping bags and pats my head gently, telling, "Go home okay?" My eyebrows wrinkle nevertheless I nod. He quickly starts chasing Somi, leaving me dumbfounded.

No- I'm not going to follow him because he told me to go home. But my marked wrist starts glowing which makes me more confused. Why is this glowing? Does this mean he may need me in the upcoming time or will he be in danger? Once again, I'm defeated infront of my stubbornness and curiosity. Who said that I'm not going to follow him because he told me to go home? Me? Nope. But what am I going to do with these bags? Let's just keep them here in a corner and collect them later.

I inhale sharply and start following him which leads me to outside. To my luck, no one here is using any supernatural power or Yeonjun's not reading my mind since it looks like I'm completely unnoticed.Yeonjun gets inside of his car, following Somi's car. Thankfully, I hire a cab without delaying and tell the driver to follow Yeonjun's car. Luckily, there is no clogged up traffic in city streets, making easy for the drive to keep up with Yeonjun's pace since the path is too much and we are far away from the mall now.