𝟒.𝟐

──── 「THE NEW ORDER」 ────

     Do I look like I give a fuck about who rules this place? Because I really don't

     Do I look like I give a fuck about who rules this place? Because I really don't. Don't stand in my way, I won't stand in yours; simple as that. Everyone around me was busy dealing with the wounded or moving the bodies of the dead around. I guess mourning will have to wait, again. I have to find Lila, I promised Sheda I'd take care of her when he wasn't around... although that meant when he left to talk to Lexa or had a meeting with someone... this is not how it was supposed to go. I felt a tear running down my face. Fuck, Sheda! I'm sorry... I'd have never had sent you here... you should have come with me to see Luna and maybe...

- "Sam!"

- "Sam, you okay?"

I turned to where the voices were coming from finding the worried eyes of both Murphy and Emori; I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes and put a smile on.

- "Everything's good."

- "Sam..."

- "I'll be okay, I just have a lot of mourning to do..." –I approached them- "It was good you were gone for the past month at least, trust me."

- "What happened?" –Murphy placed his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it- "Talk to us."

- "Remember Lincoln?" –he nodded- "It's a very long story but..." –I sniffled.

- "Let's sit down and you can tell us about it."

- "I have to find someone else, but if you join me, I can go over it for you."

- "Who are we looking for?"

- "A little girl, I hope she'll be at her house..." –Emori nodded as Murphy rose an eyebrow at me- "All in good time, don't worry."

Emori moved to my left and Murphy to my right as we started walking around the city looking for Lila while I told them both about it all; I don't know where I found the strength not to break into a sobbing mess but, as we got to Sheda's house, I had summarized it all for them.

- "I wish I had been there with you, Sam, I'm sorry."

- "It's not your fault, M; it was probably for the best that you left." – I smiled at him- "I mean, after all, how else would you have met Emori, huh?" –I chuckled.

- "Life hasn't been easy for you down here."

- "I'll survive." –I shrugged my shoulders at Emori's comment- "You both stay together; I don't know what's going to happen now but, if you have to leave, I understand. I know we'll meet again, you always manage to come back."

- "I asked Emori to come back to Arkadia with me."

- "If anyone gives you shit there, mention my name." –I smiled- "I'm sure that'll help."