𝟒.𝟏𝟏

──── 「HEALING」 ────

     I waited for Bellamy to shower after I did and to get ready, both of which he did with the bathroom's door deliberately open

     I waited for Bellamy to shower after I did and to get ready, both of which he did with the bathroom's door deliberately open. I enjoyed the show, that much was clear for both of us; I didn't try to hide it, lying on the bed as I finished dressing and shamelessly drinking in the view as I held my head with my hands.

- "You could have joined me..." –he got out of the bathroom; his hair still damp, trousers lying low on his hips as he looked for a t-shirt- "You know? Instead of preying upon me like a hungry panther."

- "We aren't quite there yet." –I spoke as seriously as I could as I threw him a t-shirt.

- "But that's where I'm trying to get us." –he caught it in the air, facing me completely- "Are you sure we aren't there yet?" –he raised a flirty eyebrow as he walked up to me- "I don't think that message got to your eyes." –he stood in front of me, taking my chin on his hand- "Or face."

- "In my defense," –I pushed him away, raising from the bed; him immediately standing in front of me again, close, very close- "just because we aren't where we should be, doesn't mean I'm not attracted to you. I can't turn that off."

- "I'm so glad you can't." –he moved his hands to my hips- "I can't either."

- "Oh, I've noticed." –I laughed, taking the t-shirt from him and pulling it over his head and, once it covered his face, I pulled him down to me and lightly pecked his lips over the material- "Now, come on; I'm sure it's going to be a busy day."

- "Couldn't you just have done that without the fabric between us?" –he annoyedly pulled down on his shirt- "A kiss is not that advanced..." –he took his jacket from the chair but paused his speaking for a second as he put it on- "Hold up, we kissed when you came back; we're already past the kissing step." -he smirked at me as he got closer- "Sam, come here."

- "Listen, it's not that I don't want to get my hands all over you, trust me, but we just spoke about our issues... my issues more precisely; I really don't wanna fuck this up. What if we move forward and..."

- "I know, I know." –he sighed- "You're right, we're just starting this over. Let's go."

I knew how he felt, but to me, physical contact with him had a meaning; a deeper meaning than just lust or attraction, it had feelings attached to it, a lot of them... What the hell am I doing? I eyed Bellamy as he closed the door. Am I going to deny myself, and him, what we both crave so much? He'll surely survive Praimfaya that's for sure, but maybe I won't. Could I live with myself if I died as we are now? You know what? No. We've had a conversation, we're fixing our wrongs...

- "Alright, I'm sure the..." –he started as he turned to face me, eying me up and down as I closed the space between us, trapping him against the door- "What are you up to now?"