𝟒.𝟑

──── 「YOU DON'T OWN ME」 ────

     Did I know where I was getting myself into? No, but did I ever? No

     Did I know where I was getting myself into? No, but did I ever? No. So this was nothing far from usual for me. However, I tried to reassure both Octavia and Bellamy that I knew what I was doing; maybe, if they believed it, it would work out just fine.

- "So, what do you want from me?" –Ulger asked me as soon as we made it out of the lockup area.

- "I just wanted to get out of that cell." -I shrugged my shoulders, honestly.

- "Why'd you call for me?"

- "I had to know how important you are within Azgeda." –I looked up at him- "Apparently, pretty important since I was locked up by the King's orders and you got me out."

- "You could say that."

- "Who are you and what do you want from me?"

- "Patience, Jusheda."

- "I'm not good at the patience game, Ulger."

- "Someone will have to teach you then."

- "The last person who offered to teach me something is dead, I'd advise measuring your following moves carefully."

- "The Trikru's death?"

- "Yeah. Sheda."

- "I've heard things."

- "And are you going to tell me about those or leave me in the dark?" –he stopped in front of the elevator- "Where are we going?"

- "To see the King."

- "He's busy with Clarke." –he looked down at me, a questioning eyebrow raised- "Wanheda."

- "We'll have to interrupt him."

- "I have a lot of questions and you are answering none of them, how do you expect me to trust you?" –I crossed my arms over my chest, still, following him inside the elevator.

- "I'll answer one question honestly now, choose wisely."

- "Why do I get the feeling you don't really want to kill me, even if I'm Skaikru?"

- "You aren't Skaikru anymore." –he paused for a second- "Lexa named you Trikru."

- "And you don't hate Trikru?" –I formulated it as a question but we both knew it was a sarcastic statement.

- "Not as much as Skaikru right now."

- "Cool, that sure makes me feel safer."

- "You can trust I won't kill you."

- "I guess that'll have to do for now."

We remained silent the rest of the way up and in the walk to the room where Roan was supposed to be, easy to know for a couple of Azgeda warriors were guarding the doors. The whole time I was going over everything in my head. Looks like he wants me to trust him and he seemed to approve of my idea to get out of lockup as if he was expecting... more like hoping I'd do just that. Is this all a game to him or does he want something from me? We stood in front of the doors as the two guards opened them for us.