𝟒.𝟔

──── 「THE NEW HUNDRED」 ────

     The bunker Jaha thought could save us all had turned out to be nothing more than a huge disappointment and my mood wasn't getting any better, seeing we hadn't found Sam on our way there or back either

     The bunker Jaha thought could save us all had turned out to be nothing more than a huge disappointment and my mood wasn't getting any better, seeing we hadn't found Sam on our way there or back either. I couldn't stop thinking about her, what could have happened, why no one had contacted us, me, earlier. We had lost vital days and if anything had happened to Sam during that time, if she was... I clenched my jaw.

It was almost nighttime when we made it back to Arkadia, having spent one day out of there; I went straight to look for Raven, to know if something about Sam had come up, but she had no good news. But maybe no news was better than bad news. I'm coming, Sam.

I made my way to the armory, picking up a rifle and a flashlight before exiting the ship towards where we kept Selene; of course, I had been taking care of her while Sam wasn't around and I knew the mare missed her just as much as I did.

- "Hey, girl." –I pet her face, giving her a carrot that I had smuggled from the garden- "We are going out to find Sam."

I was preparing her for the trip, putting the saddle pat, the saddle, and was starting to hook the stirrups when the peaceful environment of the camp was disturbed.

- "Grounder!" –the guard on the main post screamed- "Ice Nation!"

- "Fuck!"

I cursed under my breath as I started running towards the main door, needing answers and hoping it wasn't the whole army or something worst.

- "What's happening?" –Clarke showed up as I made it to the door.

- "Grounders." –the guard posted on the door pointed outside- "Azgeda."

- "What could this mean?"

- "They better not be bringing Sam's body or else..." –I took out my gun.

- "Bellamy, you have to calm down."

The tension around us was starting to become unbearable, so I moved directly behind the door, gun on hand, ready to shoot. As the Grounder got close to the door, I realized there was, in fact, someone behind them on the horse; they stopped the horse and the person behind them got down from it, wearing head-to-toe Azgeda's clothing and a mask hiding their face too.

- "What do you want?" –I asked not moving from my place as Clarke stood next to me with a couple of guards.

- "Ban op." –the voice behind the mask spoke, face to the Grounder on the horse- "Nau." [Leave. Now] -I recognized that voice. Sam. She turned around as the Grounder left, taking off the mask and throwing it away from her with a disgusted look on her face before looking at me- "Are you gonna shoot me, Blake?" –the smirk on her face made my troubles disappear- "Or are you going to let me in? I told you I'd come back."