𝟒.𝟏𝟖

──── 「BE PREPARED」 ────

     I didn't know how Sam managed to convince the Blakes to leave us there; it probably had to do with the rush we all felt and the fact that all our lives were in the line now

     I didn't know how Sam managed to convince the Blakes to leave us there; it probably had to do with the rush we all felt and the fact that all our lives were in the line now. Octavia was supposed to take her horse to shelter and then move to the Tower while Bellamy informed of her arrival and presented her as our Champion.

- "How are you?" –I asked Sam as I placed her arm over my shoulder to help her to walk.

- "I'll survive."

- "That's not an answer."

- "I didn't want Octavia to fight. I know she can do it, but I'd have rather done it myself." –she sighed- "You'll survive and that's all that matters."

- "You seem pretty sure Octavia is capable of winning this Conclave..."

- "I know what she's capable of, I'm certain she can win."

- "You think she can kill Roan?"

- "She may not need to, but if it came to that, I'm convinced she can." –she stopped walking- "Wait, you... don't?"

- "I'm not sure, Sam, their Champions are all highly trained and Roan..."

- "You know what? I don't need to hear this." –she walked on her own now, stumbling a little- "I'll get to Jackson, get this fixed and then I'll go to my sister."

- "Sam! Wait!" –I caught up with her- "If Octavia doesn't win, we're all dead."

- "I sense you aren't sold on this idea. Would you like to fight yourself?" –I gulped- "Yeah, didn't think so."

     Honestly? Fuck Roan and fuck Praimfaya

     Honestly? Fuck Roan and fuck Praimfaya. I was looking for Jackson because I wasn't sure I wanted anything to do with Abby at that moment. I have to talk to O, she has to know how Azgeda fights before she goes in. Luckily for my bleeding persona, Jackson wasn't that hard to find, he was with Miller.