𝟒.𝟒

──── 「THE TASTE OF BLOOD」 ────

     For some reason, Sam had decided to remain at Polis with us, choosing to stay at Sheda's house, which I knew had to be hard for her

     For some reason, Sam had decided to remain at Polis with us, choosing to stay at Sheda's house, which I knew had to be hard for her. I couldn't even begin to imagine. It had only been two days since Bellamy and Clarke left, but as I was walking around the city, I found her coming from the training grounds with a bloody nose. Two days, two days and she's already bleeding... this has to be a new record.

- "Sam!" –I ran up to her- "What the fuck happened now?"

- "Oh, this?" –she smiled pointing at her nose- "Training."

- "What?" –I looked around us, finding a piece of cloth and taking it from the stand it was on- "Here, put pressure on it."

- "I think it's broken."

- "Who broke your nose while training?"

- "Ulger... Azgeda's war chief..."

- "Yeah, yeah, I know who he is; what are you doing with him?"

- "Long story. I'm going to see Abby now." –she kept walking but turned around as she realized I wasn't following- "Care to join your sister on this wonderful afternoon?"

- "You're so annoying."

- "Likewise." –she laughed but soon enough her face contorted in pain- "Fuck me, honestly..."

- "You okay?"

- "I wanna rip his head off." -she made a pause- "I will rip his head off."

- "You still haven't told me why you accepted this; it looks stupid, even for you."

- "Wao, thank you, O." –she looked at me and for a second I had to hold my laughter; I knew she was fine because she was standing, but seeing her covered in blood with a cloth to her nose, covering half her face and an annoyed scowl on her eyes was starting to be too much- "Stop laughing at me before I break your nose."

- "Sorry. You just look..."

- "Ulger doesn't have the mindset Sheda, Ion, and Oreth had of showing moves and then practicing them. No, why would he?" –she scoffed annoyed, moving her free hand dramatically to emphasize her words- "Instead he just goes ahead and comes at me unannounced, which I get because in a real battle you don't go around announcing yourself but damn, I can't wait to get his blood on my hands. I'm starting to think the first times he held back which was deceiving. Fuck, I should have seen this one coming."

- "If anyone can get Azgeda's war chief to bleed, that's you, Sam."

- "Thank you." –I could see half her smile pocking from the side of the, now, red cloth- "I'm glad you found me, I have a couple of things to tell you."