𝟒.𝟗

──── 「REVIVAL」 ────

     After I made sure Bellamy was alright and made a few threats to the stupid army, I moved back with Helios towards Arkadia

     After I made sure Bellamy was alright and made a few threats to the stupid army, I moved back with Helios towards Arkadia. My ribs were starting to kill me after Ulger had gone ham on them after Clarke warned me against the fight, but I had to do it... No one touches my sister and lives to tell the tale. Sure, it had been Echo's blade, but by killing Ulger, I had gotten rid of the root of the problem and sent a message. I'd say, overall, it's been a productive day. I need a shower, I'm covered in sweat and that asshole's blood. But first things first, I need to check on O.

- "You deserve a couple of carrots for being such a good companion, Helios, what do you say, huh?"

The horse neighed and started to move faster, making me chuckle and having to hold my ribs, but I so didn't care; my family was still complete, alive, and, most importantly, safe. The doors of Arkadia quickly opened for us and I was soon surrounded by the guard asking me what the hell had happened out there.

- "Sam!" –a familiar drunken voice called for me- "You look horrible."

- "The other guy looks worst, J, trust me."

- "You sure?" –he took Helios' reigns and helped me take care of him.

- "I cut his head off."

- "You what!" –he spat out his drink as he scrutinized me with wide eyes- "Well, I suppose that explains all... that." –he used his hands to point at my body- "Octavia is in her room now, you should go see her; don't worry, I'll take care of Helios."

- "Thank you, J." –I moved to hug him.

- "Hey, hey, hey!" –he placed his hands in front of him- "Go shower first."

- "I smell that bad?"

- "My main issue is all the blood, it's not easy to get rid of that stain."

- "Alright, fine." –I raised my hands in surrender- "I'll see you later."

- "Got it."

- "Don't think I didn't notice that drink."

- "You were technically back."

I shook my head in denial, smiling to myself as I carried all the weapons I had with me inside the ship, moving first to my room to put unused blades as well as my bow and quiver back on their places and picking up some clothes instead before moving to O's room.

- "O?" –I knocked on the door- "I'm back."

- "It's open." -I entered the room and closed the door behind me, finding O lying on her bed with her back to me, but turning around as soon as she heard me walk inside- "Sam!" –she immediately jumped to her feet- "What happened to you."