𝟒.𝟐𝟑

──── 「PRAIMFAYA」 ────

     Sam had left the level to take Ethan down as I stood there, seeing the people of Arkadia get distributed between those who stayed and those who were meant to die

     Sam had left the level to take Ethan down as I stood there, seeing the people of Arkadia get distributed between those who stayed and those who were meant to die. Roan was helping to get the people out of the bunker, so I moved to the main room and sat on the chair, going over everything that had happened in the last... 10 hours. I zoned out as my eyes stood on the clock. They should be on their way back by now. Any minute now.

I was still surprised Bellamy had left without saying anything, but I understood; deep down he was the same guy that fell for Sam so long ago, only wanting to keep her out of danger's reach. He knew she wouldn't have hesitated to go after Raven alone, but we both knew she needed a break. I honestly needed one too. I was glad he left her behind. After all, they'd all be here in...

- "Anyone there?" –I hadn't realized the radio was on still as I blinked hard a couple of times focusing my eyes on the panels in front of me- "Anyone copy?"

- "Bellamy?" –I took the radio- "Where are you?"

- "O. You okay?"

- "Yeah, Kane finally decided the 100 spots for Skaikru, they are getting the rest outside now." –I glanced at the door for a second- "How much longer is it going to take you."

- "O..." –I recognized the sorrow in his voice before he explained things- "We're not going back, we don't have time."

- "What happened?"

- "We had a problem during the trip, we got lucky Monty found us with the Rover, and now..."

- "What are you going to do?" -I cut him off quickly, I didn't need the details of what had happened, I just needed to know what he was going to do; I needed to know he was not going to die- "You don't have food at the lab and..."

- "We're going to the Ark."

- "What?"

- "Raven is flying the rocket there."

- "5 years, Bellamy..." –I sighed stressed and panicked- "Can you really survive up there for that long?"

- "Raven says we can." –his voice was calm as if trying to reassure me everything was going to be fine- "As soon as it is safe, we'll find a way back down. We will meet again."

- "I'll be waiting." –I covered the radio as I yelled at the guard I knew was at the other side of the door to go look for Sam fast- "Under the floor."

- "You're not that little girl anymore." –I stood silent, I didn't know what to say; 5 years, that was a long time- "What's wrong, O?"

- "I'm not sure I'm up for this, Bell; I don't know if Sam's either... you should see them, they look at us like we know what we're doing." –I scoffed dryly- "I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her; if anything, they should listen to her."