𝟒.𝟏𝟔

──── 「NATBLIDAS」 ────

     After all the mess with the radiation chamber, Kane had radioed saying he and Jaha had found a bunker in Polis that could hold up to 1200 people

     After all the mess with the radiation chamber, Kane had radioed saying he and Jaha had found a bunker in Polis that could hold up to 1200 people. That deserved to be celebrated and that was what I planned on doing once I got there and all my family was safe inside. If anyone had told me a couple of days prior this would be the outcome, I might have laughed at their faces, but now? Now I have hope again. A bit, at least. Abby, Clarke, Roan, and I were riding on the back of a truck with Jackson and Miller at the front, having had left Raven, Emori, and Murphy behind to get the final things we might have needed together and that couldn't fit in the truck with all of us.

- "We're here." –Roan spoke as soon as the truck stopped.

- "Awesome, let's see our new cell for the next five years, shall we?" –I chuckled, pointing outside and he nodded, getting down first.

- "Clarke, can I talk to you for a second?" –Abby pulled Clarke to stay sat with her.

- "Go, I'll catch up."

- "No need to worry, princess." –I winked at her- "Sir King and I won't break anything, right?" –I eyed Roan and he nodded hesitantly- "Besides, we have to talk." -Roan almost rolled his eyes at me, picking up a heavy bag, and started moving away. I took my stuff and another bag and followed him promptly- "I think I owe you a thank you." –I spoke as soon as I caught up with him.

- "You're welcome."

- "Would you have stopped me if you didn't owe me one?"

- "We'll never know."

- "Alright, then, be mysterious." –I scoffed at his cutting response; clearly, he didn't want to talk- "It'd have much rather me calling in the favor, but okay."

- "We're even now."

- "That's probably for the best." –I agreed- "Now, care to explain what did you mean with 'domina kom Azgeda'? Don't think I forgot."

- "We may not need that now that we found the bunker."

- "Tragic, it sounded like a nice title to add to my collection... unless it required marriage or something to tie me down like that, which I'd have promptly declined and..."

- "Nothing to do with marriage, Samantha."

- "Awesome. Then we can keep it in mind in case we run into another problem, cause knowing this planet, it wouldn't surprise me."

We walked after Jackson and Miller who had moved in front of us, also carrying boxes with them. We got to a small clearing, at the opposite side of which was Kane.

- "Gentlemen." –he waved his hand- "It's good to see you. Wait here." –he made them stop as Roan and I got to them.

- "Where are the guards?" –Roan dropped the bag, his tone was suspicious if I ever heard it.