𝟒.𝟐𝟎

──── 「THE THREE OF US
OR NO ONE」 ────

     Everyone started leaving the room as I sank on the throne

     Everyone started leaving the room as I sank on the throne. I had taken quite a couple of hits and I needed to see Jackson before I actually bleed out. Kane, Roan, Echo, and Indra chose to stay, Indra being the first to walk up to us, nodding at me before she addressed Octavia.

- "Lincoln would be so proud of you." -I smiled as they hugged, nodding my head as I knew what Indra's words meant to Octavia before Indra faced me- "I apologize for doubting you."

- "It's fine, Indra." –I straightened my back as she stood in front of me, feeling the pain hit all my nervous ends- "I just ask Lila and Ozkan's family are among your chosen ones."

- "They will be."

Ozkan's family had been nothing but good to me and Lila; the least I could do was make sure they survived. I watched Indra go as Kane approached us, my eyes landing on Roan and Echo as she nodded her head and left; I assumed they were deciding who would live from their clan.

- "100 of our people?" –Kane sighed as he looked at Octavia.

- "It's Unity Day, Kane."

- "Yeah, lighten up." –I added and he landed eyes on me.

- "You've killed 400 of our people." -his voice became harsh.

- "I can live with that." –I scoffed- "You should be thankful a 100 are surviving instead of none, I remind you Luna was down there."

- "Still, you could have..."

I didn't need him to finish his sentence as he moved his gaze to the floor, Octavia quickly protesting, but I stopped her, taking her hand in mine and pulling her to stay back.

- "Would you have rather I had died down there? Killed myself so that the bunker would be only for Skaikru?" –I scoffed, tilting my head; if he thought he could play to be the bigger person with me, he was wrong- "I'm prompt to sacrificing myself, but not for the people who don't deserve it. Besides, your idea would have gotten Roan and Indra killed among others I actually like."

- "Our people will die because of your choice!" –he rose his voice at me.

- "My people have been dying because of your choices!" –I practically jumped from my seat, Kane taking a couple of steps back as I startled him- "Because of Jaha's and Abby's! Even Clarke and Bellamy have been making dumb choices since we fucking landed on this stupid planet! Kids died when you sent us to the Ground because you were cowards to send an actually prepared team to do it for yourselves. Oreth died because of Clarke's choice back in TonDC. People died because you decided to take Pike and his sheep in and Bellamy chose to endorse them! Lincoln is dead because of you! Ion is dead because of you! Fuck! Sheda is dead because of Jaha! I had to kill Luna because you adults made her a monster! Those Champions died today because you, adults" –I practically spat the word at him this time- "can't make choices." –I had forced him to walk backward as I moved down the couple of steps that elevated the throne from the rest of the room, trapping him against a wall- "But fear no more, we make this call, you're welcome." –I took a step back- "We dirt our hands so you don't have to. I'm sure you'll manage to make the cut, but remember, someone is dying for you to live."