Chapter 3 - Stephanie

A few days later Angie and German went out for a walk.

- After what happened between me and Esmeralda I never thought we can be friends like now... - said German.

- She's a nice woman... She just fell into Jade's trap then fell in love with you... - said Angie - But that's not a big surprise... - she added.

- Oh? And why is that? . he questioned with a cheeky grin on his face.

- Well... you're just too nice and easy to fall in love with - muttered Angie, blushing lightly.

- You still didn't fall in love with me that easily.

- Because I was stupid.

- No, you wasn't - he smiled and pulled her into his arms - You just loved someone else more... But I hope that won't happen again.

- It sure won't... - she giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck - Because I only love you...

- I love you too, my angel - he smiled lightly.

- WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!!!

Suddenly Jade appeared between German and Angie.

- Stop yelling, will ya?! - Angie groaned.

- What are you doing here, Jade? - questioned German, irritated.

- I'm here only for you, my love - said Jade while grabbing German's arm and about to pull him away.

- Let go of me, Jade! - he said, now angrily and she let go of him instantly.

- But I love you!!

- Come on... Do you think believe you after all that happened? You only want me for my money and nothing more!

- Then what do you think, why is this chick's with you?!

German shaked his head then pulled Angie back into his arms.

- She already knew me from before... before I even got rich... So I know she isn't with me for my money... She's with me because she loves me just as much as I love her!

- But....

- Get out of my sight!

 - As you wish but once I'm done with your HER you'll beg for me to get you back!

Then she stormed off.

- That's not gonna happen - said German.

- But what did she mean by "once I'm done with her"?? - Angie asked, looking a bit worried.

- I don't know but so far I don't really care.... and you shouldn't care about what she says either... - he said while caressing her cheek softly.

- Okay but what if... what if she wants to split us up somehow?

- Whatever she's planning... it's not going to work! Because I love you too much - he smiled and kissed her forehead.

- I love you too... - she whispered.

- How about we go out for dinner tonight? - he suggested.

- That's sounds great! - she smiled.

That evening:

- Olga! Me and Angie will go out soon for dinner so it will be only you, Ramallo and Violetta at home - said German when he walking into the kitchen.

- Actually dad... - Vilu stepped beside him - Can I call Fran and Cami to come around for a sleepover?

- Of course! - he nodded - Only if here will be no boys around!

- No boys! Understood! Thanks dad! - she cheered as she hugged her dad tightly.

When they came out of the kitchen Angie was already done getting ready and as soon as German looked at her he no longer could get his eyes off of her.

She was wearing a light pink dress with a golden belt and golden earrings.

- Angie... - he muttered.

- You look gorgeous, Angie! - said Vilu excitedly.

- Thank you... both of you - Angie smiled.

German couldn't say a word, just smiled. Angie stepped in front of him and lightly kissed him on the cheek.

- You're incredible beautiful... - he finally said.

- Thank you! - she giggled.

- Ah... S-Should we go?

- Yeah, sure!

They gave Vilu one more hug then left.

When they arrived to the restaurant German jumped out of the car and quickly went to open the door for his beloved then they went inside hand in hand.

After they sat down to their table they began to talk about enerything that came in their minds and when they were in the middle of a conversation suddenly a woman came up to them.

- German? German Castillo? - she asked, looking desperate.

- Yes... But who are you? - he questioned back, quite confused.

- It's me! Stephanie! From High School!

He needed a few moment to progress before he jumped up and hugged the woman happily, Angie just sat there, looking confused.

- Stephanie! Oh my god! I haven't seen you for so long! - he said.

- Yes, indeed - she laughed - How have you been??

- Well... I had my ups and downs as always.

- But as I heard you became pretty successful!

This made Angie suspicious.

- Yeah, I did - he nodded - Ah! Let me introduce Angie to you! - he smiled as he touched her shoulder. She stood up in that instant.

- Ah, it's nice to meet you, Angie! - said Stephanie as she shook hands with her - You must be his good friend if he took you here to this restaurant!

- No, actually... - Angie began but German cut her off.

- She's actually my girlfriend - he said proudly which made Angie blush.

- Girlfriend... I like the sound of that... - she thought to herself.

- Ah... I see... - muttered Stephanie, now looking disgusted - Well... I'm gonna go now... But I will have some business to do with you!

- Business? - he blinked.

- Yes... But talk about that later! - she winked than left.

German just waved after her then turned back to Angie who wasn't too amused.

- W-What wrong? - he asked, panicking.

- Nothing... Nothing... I'm just being paranoid, I guess - she shaked her head then they sat back down.

- She's an old friend of mine... You have nothing to fear of, I promise - he smiled and caressed her cheek softy.

Meanwhile at the same place, near the couple:

- Did you see that?? - Jade cheered while she, Mati and Nicho was watching the whole scene.

- Angie was pretty upset as soon as she noticed Stephanie... - said Mati.

- Yes! My plan is working!

- I wouldn't be so sure about that - Nicho sighed - Their relationship is stronger than this.

- Stronger or not... We'll break them apart!

The two men just sighed deeply.