Chapter 18 - Sickness

That night Angie and German met in the hotel and she couldn't help but jump into his arms as soon as he stepped into the room.

- My angel... - he smiled as he hugged her tightly.

She always loved when he said that to her.

- German! - she cried.

- I've missed you so much!

- I've missed you too... - she smiled then let go of him and kissed him on the lips with full of passion and love.

- Your kisses lights my whole day up... - said German after the kiss.

- You'll get more, my prince... - Angie giggled as she gently pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him - I can't wait to be with you again officially!

- I feel the same - he smiled - I met up with Pablo today and asked him to be the part of the final show... with you of course!

- With me?

- Yes. I was thinking about telling people the truth then and get both Nicholas and Stephanie out of our life. Since we both have proof of their lies.

- Hmm... That's a good idea - Angie smiled.

- Yeah... But now enough talking... - he said then whispered - ... and kiss me already...

- As you wish, Mr. Handsome - she grinned and kissed him softly again.

On the next day Angie was again in the Studio when Lee visited her.

- Hey, girl! How are you doing?? - he asked.

- I'm pretty good - Angie said, smiling - What are you doing here?

- I came to talk to you... and maybe invite you to have a dinner with me - he said.

- Alright... - she giggled - How about tonight?

- Sounds good!

- But not possible! - said suddenly Nicholas as he came up to them - I'm her boyfriend if you didn't know.

- I'm asking her out as a good friend and not wanting to steal her away from you... - said Lee in a sarcastic voice.

- Whatever, but she's not---

- I'm going! - said Angie - Let's meet at 7 pm tonight then.

- Okay - he winked then left.

Angie then turned around to face Nicholas.

- And you better not telling me what to do! - she groaned then left too.

The next morning Angie woke up with massive sickness and soon after she threw up into the toilet.

- Ahh... Damnit - she moaned.

After that she got ready and went to the Studio.

But the same went the next three morning as well.

- Angie... Are you sure you're okay? - questioned Helen one afternoon when she was throwing up again.

- I'm fine... - she moaned - I'm just probably sick a bit or something...

- Or something - Helen repeated.

- What do you mean? - Angie said, peeking out on the bathroom door and rubbing her face.

- Can you be possibly... pregnant?

- What?!

- You have been together with German not once lately... so... I think that would be possible.

Then someone knocked on the door and Helen went to open it.

- It's Ramallo! - she shouted.

- Let him in! - said Angie - I'm coming in a minute!

- Is something wrong with her? - asked Ramallo worriedly - Her voice sounds weak...

- Well...

- I'm fine! - Angie cut them off.

Ramallo looked over at her.

- You seem pretty pale though... Are you sure you're okay?

- She was actually just throwing up - said Helen finally.

- My, my...

- And I think after what she told me she might be pregnant... - Helen continued with a huge grin on her face.

- What?? Really?? - Ramallo jumped - That's an amazing news! We should tell German too!

- No! - said Angie - Don't tell him yet! He would rush over here and it's not the time yet! So please...

- But...

- He'll know it... after the final show.

- But that's two more weeks! How can you keep this in secret?

- Ramallo! I'm the one dealing with the sickness... so just leave it to me, okay?

- Okay... but tell me if you need anything and I'll come to help until then!

- Okay... and thank you - Angie smiled and hugged him tightly.

- It's nothing - he smiled back.

Meanwhile German was sitting in his office, staring at a little red velvet box and thinking. He was deep in thoughts, thinking about Angie when Ramallo arrived back home and went in the office, looking at his boss, confused.

- What are you doing, German? - he questioned while sat down in front of him.

- Ramallo... I made my decision... - said German, still staring at the box.

- What decision?

Then Ramallo noticed the little box in front of German and undertood everything. All he was asking now:

- When will you do it?

- On the final show - German replied with a huge, happy smile across his face.