Chapter 14 - Progress

Few days later Angie went to the teachers room at the Studio and realized something.

- Tomorrow is German's birthday! - she almost screamed.

- Indeed - said Esme who was standing right beside her.

- I should do something for him... Mostly because we haven't been together for... I don't know... for like 2 months already...

- Hard, isn't it?

- Yeah... Anyway... how are you and Pablo?

- Ah! He's so perfect! - Esme giggled - I love him so much!

- You better - Angie smiled - He's my best friend and I can't stand anyone who hurts him!

- Just as I can't stand anyone hurting you, Angie... - said Pablo who just entered the room.

- Pablo... - she smiled.

Then Jeremias entered, everyone got shocked for a moment.

- Angie... Can I speak with you alone? - he asked, looking pretty serious.

- Ah, sure - she nodded.

They went outside to the park and sat down on a bench.

- Angie... - he whispered softly as he caressed her cheek - You have no idea how much I miss you...

- I miss you too... - she whispered back - Anyway why did you want to talk?

- Ah, yes... We're progressing with Stephanie... She already doesn't know what she was lying a few months ago.

- That idiot... - Angie smirked.

- How about you with Nicholas? Did he... do something?

- All he does is trying to be nice and make me let him stay with me for a night... But that won't happen!

- That's good to know... - smiled German - Because you're only mine... - he whispered then kissed her hand.

- Yes, I am - she smiled.

When Angie got back Nicholas was waiting for her.

- Where have you been? - he questioned suspiciously.

- I just took a short walk before class... that's all - said Angie calmly.

- Okay.

- What did you think I'm doing, huh? Cheating on you?

- N-No...

- You better not - she groaned then left.

Later Angie got Nicholas talking to someone on the phone.

- I hardly can do this! She still doesn't love me! - he said, sounding desperate.

- Get yourself together and be a man, you idiot! - said the female voice from the other side of the phone.

- Stop talking to me like to a child, Jade!

- Ups! Now I got you! - thought Angie while recording the whole conversation.

- Mati is coming to speak to you in a minute! Until then be normal!

And she hang up.

- You asshole... - groaned Angie quietly then sneaked away.

Later on Angie was in the music room when a song idea came to her mind. She started playing on the piano but she couldn't got it.

- Hi baby! - said Nicholas who just came into the room.

- Ssshh! - hissed Angie.

- Wha...

- Ssshh! I tell you! - said Angie again while continued playing and after a few minutes she got it - Yes!

- What?

- Sorry... I got a song idea and I needed to play in properly.

- Ah, I see... Do you have any plan for tonight?

- Nope... Why do you ask?

- I want to take you out on a dinner if that's okay with you.

- Okay! - nodded Angie sounding excited.

That night Angie and Nicholas went to the same restaurant as German and Stephanie.

They hardly could stand to see each other with someone else but they tried to hide it as much as they could.

- I need to go to the bathroom to fix my make-up - said Angie.

- Why? You look perfect - smiled Nicholas.

- Just let me go for a few minutes - she winked and left.

Meanwhile...

- I'm going to the bathroom, Stephanie... I'll be back in a minute - said German and he left his table as well.

Then he went to meet Angie there.

- You didn't tell me you're going out on a date here with him! - he said.

- Calm down! I didn't know he wants to come here as well! - Angie hissed.

- Easy now... We're fine... aren't we?

- Yeah... I suppose - German nodded and Angie was about to go back when he pulled her back - Give me a kiss! - he whispered.

- As you wish... - she smiled and kissed him quickly but passionately.

- Thank you, princess - he winked.

- You're welcome, prince - she giggled then they both went back to their partners.

After the dinner everyone got home. Angie was still thinking about tomorrow while lying on her bed when she suddenly shot up from there excitedly.

- Yes! I got it! - she said to herself.

Then she collapsed back in her bed and quickly drifted off to sleep, dreaming about the next day.

Meanwhile German was also lying on his bed, thinking when he felt warm inside. He left that his love was thinking about him even though she was far away from him.

Well... not that far but it was too far for him. He wanted her beside him as soon as possible.

- Be patient, German... This is gonna end soon... - he murmurred to himself before falling asleep as well.