Chapter 5 - Suspicion

Stephanie kissed German at the doorway in front of Angie.

- What the hell is this bitch doing?! - she groaned to herself and was already about to interrupt them when Ramallo stopped her - What are YOU doing?!!

- Just be quiet and listen! - he said.

Angie was desperate and confused but she did as Ramallo said.

Meanwhile German pushed Stephanie away...

- Stephanie! - he gasped - What was that for?!

- German... you deserve a better woman than that!

- That?!

- Angie!

- Listen to me... If you dare to do this one more time...

Then she was about to kiss him again but he was aware of that and backed off.

- Get out of my house, Stephanie!

- I love you, German! I always did! - she screamed then stormed off.

German closed the door and turned around to see Ramallo and Angie were staring right behind him.

- Angie, I-I can explain... - he began.

- No need... I heard everything - said Angie.

- Why did she appeared all of a sudden and came up with this??  - questioned Ramallo.

- I don't know... Maybe she juts got to know that I came back to Buenos Aires and that's why she came and...

- Really? Really, German? - shaked her head Angie - Are you really that naive?

- Naive?? - German snapped.

- Yes! She wants something from you! She wants YOU! She came here to get you away from me!

- No, she's not like that!

- Then what do you think? What was that?!

- I... don't know... - German muttered.

- Yes, of course! - she groaned then stormed off upstairs. German called out for her but she didn't stop.

Later that night she decided to take a shower to calm herself down and wash her stress away.

- I need to do something about this woman... - she murmurred to herself.

She was deep in thoughts and didn't notice that someone had joined to her only when she felt two arms around her waist then heard a soft whisper:

- I'm sorry, baby...

It was German. Angie turned around to face him.

- W-W-What are you doing here?! - she gasped.

- I need you to forgive me... - he said - So I decided to come after you.. since when you're in the shower you always calm down...

- B-But you're naked...!

- And? You have seen me naked so many times - he joked.

- I-I know, b-but... - he stuttered, blushing deeply.

- But you're not use to see me like that in the shower, huh?

She nodded and he then leaned closer to her again.

- If you forgive me for being naive then I'll leave you be...

- Ajh... Why do you have to be this cute everytime?! - Angie groaned, blushing deeply.

- So... it means you forgive me?

- Yes... But...

- But...?

- But don't go anywhere... - she whispered.

- As you wish, beautiful...

German smiled happily then pulled her closer by her butt and kissed her passionately on the lips while Angie wrapped her arms around him and gave in to the sensation in the shower.

Hours later...

- Ah, god... Why do you have to be like this?! - Angie panted while snuggling closer to her beloved, now in the bed.

- This is just how I am - he laughed.

- Yes, definitely... - she giggled too.

- But back to Stephanie for a bit...

- Ugh...

- What do you think? Why is she here now?

- I don't know yet... But she sure wants something from you... More than get you away from me....

- Even if she wants something more... she won't just say it out...

- I know she won't. That's why we need to find her out plan before she does something and...

Suddenly Angie froze.

- And split us up? - German finished her sentence and as soon as he did he suddenly realized why Angie froze - No...

- But what if yes?

- Do you really think she could do that again?!

- She seemed pretty desperately shouted at me the last time... who knows what else can she do to get what she wants...

- Jesus... - German sighed - And she almost became my wife...

- Yeah... I have no idea how can you find crazy women like her, really - joked Angie.

- I don't have a clue either... - he smiled then pulled her on top of him - But they won't get me away from you!

- That's good to know... But I'm still not sure about this... - Angie sighed.

- We'll find proof... but not now... - he smirked as he kissed her lips softly.

- Alright... as you want, Mr. Handsome... - she giggled then kissed him back.

- We are one team... We have been together for so long without any real arguments... This is not the right time and reason to start that... - he said between kisses.

- Hmm... I totally agree... - sighed Angie while enjoyed being kissed all over by her beloved man - I love you... you idiot...

- And I love you too! - he smiled and continued kissing her lovingly.