Chapter 10 - The break-up

After saying goodbye to Pablo Angie went home alone. When she arrived German and Ramallo were at the living room, working.

- Good afternoon, beautiful - said German as he jumped up from the couch to hug Angie.

- Good only for you... - Angie sighed as she hugged him back.

- Why? What happened?

- My mom... that's what happened...

- Ah, again?

- Again...

- Ah... - he sighed then kissed her forehead softly.

- I'm really sick of this... That even my mom wants to see me sad...

- We'll sort this out... - he whispered - I'm not gonna let them make you sad or take you away from me...

- Thank you... - she smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.

The next day everything was normal, until Angie was getting ready to to go home from the Studio when she got a text from German.

It said:

It's time. Be strong!

Love you lots! x

German xx

- It's about to begin... - Angie sighed then walked home.

When she arrived Jade almost jumped at her.

- YOU!

- Yes?

- You better get out of this house before German throws you out!!

- You can't tell me what to do!

- But I can! - said German suddenly, stepping in front of Angie - Did you think you can play with my feelings like that? - he asked. He made sure that none of their visitors see his face and winked at Angie then continued - What do you say?

She understood quickly what's going on so she played her part.

- I... don't even know what are you talking about! - Angie groaned - What did I do?!

- You know what did you do! - said Stephanie, angrily.

- You just shut up!

- Angie! - growled German - You cheated on me! You're gonna do this to me once and last!

- W-What?! I never done that!

- Then what is THIS all about?! - German said as he took out a recorder and played it.

On the recorder Angie says to Pablo that she's in love with him and she wants him to leave Esmeralda for her.

- What the hell is this?!

- That truth, darling - said Jade, grinning - The truth... isn't it?

- No! - Angie screamed - German, you can't truly believe her!

German didn't say a word and Angie started to shake.

- German... - she muttered, he still didn't say a word - Fine... Believe them then!

And she stormed out on the door, German shouted her name but she didn't turn back.

She went out on the gate with tears in her eyes when she suddenly found herself in front of Gunner and Priscilla.

- Hey! - said Gunner happily - What's up?

- W-What...?! - Angie muttered - Damnit... I forgot about them coming back from their honeymoon... - she thought.

- Angie... are you crying?? - questioned Priscilla worriedly.

- Where is that asshole German?! - groaned Gunner but suddenly Angie grabbed his arm.

- No! Come with me... both of you! - she said - I'll explain e--

- What will you explain, my dear?

Suddenly Jade appeared at the gate with a huge, evil grin on her face.

- Nothing, Jade! - growled Angie then pulled the other couple away.

Hours later Angie went back to the Castillo house, hoping that the witches left and she was right.

Only German was sitting on the couch alone, looking pretty worried but when he noticed Angie he jumped up and hugged her tightly.

- Ah, Angie! - he sighed.

- German....

- I'm sorry!

- Eh? For what?

- For saying things like that...!

- Ahh... Well, if we still want to do this we will need to say more things like that... - Angie smiled.

- It will be hard though...

- It will... but we need to do this!

- Kiss me... - he suddenly whispered.

Angie didn't say anything, just pulled him closer and kissed him passionately.

- Thank you... - he said - I'm already feeling so much better!

- That's good - she giggled - Now... what did you say to Stephanie?

- I told her to meet me later and we'll talk then.

- Alright...

- But I have a few hours before that... - he grinned cheekily then suddenly he picked her up.

- Ah! What are you doing?! - Angie laughed.

- You. Me. Bedroom. Now.

That was all he said before took her to their bedroom and started kissing her passionately.

- I love you... never forget that - German whispered.

- Ah... I love you too... - Angie moaned - Forever and always...

Sorry for being short but this needed to end up like this :P