Chapter 4 - A kiss

The next morning Angie just opened her eyes and realized that she was in German's arms once again but she didn't mind. She rolled over to face him and she saw he was already awake, playing with her hair.

- Good morning, my angel - he said, smiling.

- Good morning, Mr. Handsome - she giggled.

- Did you sleep well?

- Yes... and no...

- Why so?

- It would probably sound stupid... - she muttered, looking away but German lifted her chin up.

- Tell me... - he whispered.

- I... think something's not right with Stephanie...

- Angie....

- I know, I know!

- No... I don't think you know - he laughed a bit - All I wanted to say is to forget about her... You know you're my everything...

- I know... - she smiled happily.

Later on Angie went to the Studio with Violetta and they met Stephanie again.

- Ah, it's you again - she said, looking digusted.

- Good morning to you too, Stephanie - Angie groaned.

- Is German at home now?

- Why do you care if my dad's at home or not? - questioned Vilu suspiciously.

- I just... have to talk to him about business stuff - she answered hesitately.

- Smart girl... like her mother... - Angie thought as she looked at Vilu with half eyes - He's home now but if you want to talk to him now you have to hurry because he's going to a meeting very soon.

- Alright and thank you for the help - nodded Stephanie, smiling sweetly then left.

- Who was this woman? - questioned Vilu.

- I'll tell you but let's get going! - said Angie after a huge sigh then they continued their trip to the Studio.

After they arrived they both went their own ways. Vilu went to her friends while Angie to the teachers room.

- Angie, Angie! - Nicholas jumped up.

- Yes? - she said while she put down her bag and got ready to her class.

- Do you have any plan for tonight?

- Well... that depends on what do you want...

- I was thinking on a dinner together.

- A date?

- N-Nooo!

- Come on, Nicholas... How long we know each other? - Angie sighed as she crossed her arms.

- 13 years now...

- Yes... And I know whenever you're lieing or not....

He sighed.

- I'm not going out on a date with you, I'm sorry. I've already told you this before.

- Really? For one mistake you punish me forever?!

- I'm not punishing you, Ni--

- Yes, you are!

- We were talking about this before! We're only friends!

- Tell me in the eyes that you don't feel anything about me... If I believe that I'll leave you alone...

- Nicholas, I...

- Say it!

- Okay, that's enough!

Antonio stepped into the room.

- What are you shouting about, Nicholas? - he questioned him.

- It's... it's nothing... - he growled then stormed out of the room.

- I can't believe this...! - Angie groaned to herself upsetly.

- What just happened? - said Antonio confused.

- Nicholas is being stupid, that's all - she sighed.

Later when Angie went home around lunchtime there was an unexpected guest.

- What are you still doing here, Stephanie? - she questioned upsetly from her who was sitting on the sofa, calmly.

- We were talking pretty much and the time passed by too fast - said German who just came out of the kitchen.

- I see...

- And why are you here? I thought you're gonna eat with Esmeralda today?

Hearing the name Stephanie shuddered a bit but only Angie noticed that.

- I will... I just came home for some papers... that's all - Angie answered.

She quickly went upstairs for what she needed the headed down and was about to leave when German cleared his throat.

- Yes? - Angie turned around.

- Didn't you forget something? - he asked with a cheeky grin.

- Wha... Oh wait! - she giggled softly then walked back to German and kissed him.

- That's better... - he smiled - By the way... Would you be mad at me if I'd invite Stephanie to a dinner tonight? - he whispered.

Angie didn't say a word for a moment but as soon as she looked into his eyes she just shaked her head then sighed.

- Fine... You can invite her if you really want.

- It's only a dinner... I promise - he said then kissed her forehead.

- Okay, but I really need to go!

Then after Angie left and met up with Esmeralda she put out the whole thing about Stephanie and she acting suspicious.

- Aren't you just paranoid a bit? - Esme questioned.

- No! I mean... maybe.... But I really feel like she wants something...

- All I can say is to be aware! Maybe she's a school friend but who knows??

- Yeah... right...

That night everyone was at the dinner table at the Castillo house: Violetta, German, Ramallo, Angie, Leon and Stephanie.

Everyone had a good time, chat and laugh together even though Angie hardly could watch Stephanie and how she acts around German but when she turned away to talk to Vilu and Leon then she felt a hand on her thigh.

As she turned back around she saw German grinning at her and gently caressing her which made her giggle a bit and blush. She knew that even if she can't trust Stephanie she can always trust German and his loyalty.

Later that night when the dinner was over and the guests were going home Angie was upstairs and was about to come down when she saw German and Stephanie talking at the front door so she decided to listen to them.

- It was a nice dinner, German... - said Stephanie, smiling sweetly.

- I'm glad you could come - smiled German as well - You have been telling me about some business thing that you wanted to talk to me about...

- Ah, yes! When do you have time to that? I'd appreciate if as soon as possible.

- That's fine by me... Tomorrow?

- Okay... Not that soon - she laughed - I need to get my friend from the airport tomorrow then find an apartment or something for him where he could live in. But how about the weekend?

- Perfect!

After a few moment of silent...

- Yeah... But you know what's more perfect... - she suddenly lowered her voice.

- Huh?

German looked at her confused. Stephanie leaned closer to him and whispered:

- You are...

Then kissed him.