Chapter 7 - Nick

Ramallo leaded the women to the nearby coffee shop and ordered some drinks before he began to speak.

- I felt like Stephanie's up to something since when German first told me you and him met her - Ramallo started - I knew she didn't just show up accidentally at that restaurant but in purpose.

- This is what I was thinking! - snapped Angie.

- But why did she team up with Jade and Matias?? - questioned Esmeralda.

- So that was Matias... - muttered Angie, Esme nodded.

- I don't know yet... But probably for the same reason as you did - said Ramallo - Excuse me if I of--

- No, no... That is right - sighed Esme - But I was stupid back then...

- So she wants his money too... - murmurred Angie.

- And probably make you feel bad... Since we're talking about Jade...

- Yeah, but why did Nicholas join them?? This is what I don't know! - groaned Angie but then she realized - Goddamnit!

- What is it?! - both Esmeralda and Ramallo asked.

- He does that because of me... Probably...

- But didn't you say that you and him are now friends?? - said Ramallo.

- I did say that... But not so long ago he wanted to take me out on a date but I refused.

- Ah!

- We need to get answers from them! Somehow...

- But how? - asked Esme.

- I don't know yet... Firstly we need to do a little investigation... And talk to German too.

Esmeralda and Ramallo nodded in agreement.

 After this conversation Angie and Esmeralda went back to the Studio where Nicholas was already waiting for Angie.

- This guy... - hissed Angie.

- Just stay calm, like you didn't see anything... - whispered Esme before leaving.

- Angie! - Nicho said happily.

- What is it? - she asked, looking confused.

- Where have you been? I've been looking for you!

- Why?

- We're gonna have a lesson together within 5 minutes.

- Oh! Indeed! Give me a minute and I'll be ready! - said Angie then went to the teachers room.

- Okay!

Later on the afternoon Angie went home. When she arrived no one was around.

- German? - she shouted.

- In the office! - came the answer from the office and the door was open.

- Knock, knock - she said as she peeked in the room, smiling.

- Who is it? - he asked while grinning.

- Your girlfriend - she giggled.

- Come in, girlfriend - he joked then stood up and walked up to her - Glad to see you're home!

- Glad to be home already! I'm tired! - said Angie.

- Come here and sit with me then... - said German then sat back down in his chair and pulled her into his lap.

- Oh... - she giggled - Such a comfortable chair...

- The chair appreciates your compliment - he giggled while wrapped his arms around her - You seem a bit frustrated... Everything's okay?