Chapter 19 - It's time...

The week passed quickly and soon it was time for the final show of the Studio.

Angie did her best to hide her pregnancy which didn't really work with some people and one of them was Pablo.

- Angie, are you sure you're alright? - he asked one morning at the Studio - You look pale...

- Pablo... I'm fine, really - she said, trying to avoid eye contact.

- Angie... I know when you're lying to me...

Angie sighed.

- Fine... But promise me you won't tell anyone...

- I promise!

- Well... I'm... I'm pregnant...

- WHAT?! - he snapped then immediately shut his mouth - It's from German I hope!

- Yes! Of course!

- I see... Congrats, Angie! - he said, kissing her forehead - Does he knows about that?

- Not yet... But I'll tell him after the final show.

- Okay.

On the show's night:

- I'm so nervous! - said Vilu.

- Don't be nervous, dear! You'll be just perfect! - said Angie happily - I'm so proud of you!

- Thank you, Angie! - she smiled and hugged her. Luckily Angie was only two weeks pregnant so her stomach wasn't showing yet.

2 whole hours was passing by while the teachers and the students were getting ready for the show.

Teachers were helping for their students with their clothes, their songs, moves and everything that they needed the help for.

Gregorio and Angie was helping together with the dance and one last time they practised with the kids behind the scenes.

When they were left alone:

- I'm so excited! - said Angie.

- I bet you are... - muttered Gregorio - After all you can be with German again from tonight officially, aren't you?

- Yes! That's right! But it not just that...

- What more?

- I'm excited for Vilu and all the kids too!

Gregorio grew quiet for a long moment then continued...

- You know... you can count on me in anything... Even when the little one's born... I can be helpful... - he said as he gently touched her stomach then pulled her into a hug.

- I know... I know and thank you so much, Gregorio... It means a lot to me... - Angie smiled as she returned the hug.

Then suddenly...

- Angie! - Esmeralda called out for her from not that far away when she noticed them hugging - Sorry, I... I didn't want to... bother...

- It's okay... Just go, Angie... - Gregorio nodded and when Angie left he sighed.

Meanwhile:

- German and Stephanie is here! - said Esme.

- Great! - cheered Angie - I can't wait to see her face when German tells her the truth!

- Yep! And I can't wait to see you truly happy - smiled Esme.

- Yeah... And then I can tell him the news too...

- You want to be with him so bad, don't you?

- Yeah... you have no idea... - Angie sighed with a huge smile on her face.

- German! German! - he suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind and when he turned around he saw Priscilla.

- Ah, hey! Priscilla! - he smiled as he hugged her.

- How are you doing? Are you ready for the show?

- Yes, definitely!

Then Stephanie appeared. Priscilla whispered something into German's ear then left.

- What did she say?? - asked Stephanie.

- Nothing important - said German.

- German!

- Nothing. Important.

After that they both sat down and German took a deep breath.

- It's time... - he thought.