Chapter 17 - Organizing the final show

A week passed and Angie finished her song with a little help from Gregorio.

- Perfect! - she cheered one evening when she finished - Yes!!

- Huh? Everything's okay? - peeked Beto into the room curiously.

- Yes! Can't be better! - said Angie - Well... actually it can be... but... nevermind! I just finished my song and I'm so happy!

- That's good! - cheered now Beto too and almost fell in happiness and his clumsiness - Ah! You need to show it to Pablo then!

- I will, but tomorrow... - smiled Angie - It's kinda late now and I'm tired.

- Okay... Okay! I'm closing everything then! You can go home!

- Thank you, Beto - she said then kissed his cheek and left.

She was about to leave when she met Nicholas.

- What did you do this long here? - he questioned while kissed her head.

- I'd just throw you out right now but I can't... - she thought - I was just finishing my song and now I'm going home.

- Can I walk you home?

- Sure! I'd really appreciate some company!

Nicho just giggled then they walked together while chatting.

Arriving to Angie's apartment....

- Do you need any company at home too? - questioned Nicho cheekily.

- Honestly... as soon as I eat something I'll just take a shower and collapse in bed and sleep - joked Angie.

- Alright. Then goodnight... and sleep well - he smiled then left.

- What a moron... - she thought - He still believes me...

Then she went into her apartment and got ready to sleep but before that she texted German.

The text said:

Hey, Mr. Handsome,

Can we meet tomorrow evening in the hotel? I really want to see you.

Angie xxx

A few minutes later the answer came.

It said:

I'm perfectly fine with that. I was about to ask you for the same as well.

Let's meet at 8 pm at the same room.

Love, German xxx

Angie just giggled happily then jumped into the best and quickly fell asleep.

The next day the teachers had a meeting where they listened to Angie new song and Pablo decided that it will be in the show too, along with Junto a ti, Yo soy asi, Cuando me voy, Junto somos mas and Mi mejor momento and some others too.

- Mi mejor momento? - blinked Angie - Who wrote that song?

- German wrote it and Violetta made it perfectly - said Pablo.

- German? Really?

- Yeah.

- Hmm... I see.

- Will you sing your song with the kinds? - questioned Gregorio curiously.

-Well... if I can... then sure - smiled Angie.

- Of course you can! - said Antonio happily - Now... tell them the plans and if they got any more idea then listen to it as well!