Chapter 20 - The final show

Few minutes before the start:

- Are you excited, Angie? - asked Nicholas while hugging Angie gently.

- Ah, yes! You have no idea!

- I bet - he chuckled.

- Angie, Angie! - Fran ran up to her - Help me with my hair, please! - she begged.

- Okay, okay - she giggled - Just calm down!

- I can't!! I'm so excited!!!

Angie quickly fixed her hair then she hugged her and ran off and the same things happened with some other students too. Meanwhile Pablo watched her with a smile and he was helping too.

- You'll be a wonderful mother - he whispered to her when they were alone.

- Do you really think so? - smiled Angie.

- Yes... definitely! You always can treat the students well and know what they need or deserve... You'll be excellent.

- Yeah, but... - Angie looked down.

- But what? - Pablo looked at her confused.

- But what if... German doesn't want the child...? What if he gets mad and...

- I don't think he'd get mad... - Pablo smiled - I think he'll be happy about it.

- Really?

- Yes, really... But now let's focus!

- Yeah... right!

The show has finally started and the songs went on and on with so much success and everyone was happy for that.

The next song was the Mi mejor momento and Vilu was singing it while German was playing on the piano and time-to-time him and Angie were looking at each other.

Es seguro que me oiste hablar

De lo que se puede hacer

De la màgia que tiene cantar

Y de ser quien quieres ser

Ya no importa que pueda pasar

Si no lo que tu has de hacer

El color que uses al pintar

Lo que pienses y el pincel

Violetta's beautiful voice filled the whole place and everyone was so amazed by the wonderful piano music that German made.

Angie was just looking at them and smiling happily and once when hers and German's gaze met they both smiled at each other.

- What are you smiling at? - questioned Nicholas and Angie jumped in surprise.

- Nothin really... just this song is really beautiful... And Vilu's voice...

- Indeed... - Nicho nodded.

Se que existen duendes y hadas

Que intentar es mejor que nada

No te detengas no guardes que nada

Vuela mas alto y veràs

Voy donde sopla el viento

Hoy digo lo que siento

Soy mi mejor momento

Y donde quiera yo voy

Voy donde sopla el viento