Chapter 21 - The proposal

First I wasn't planning to update more but everyone was dying to see what will happen so here it is! I hope it won't be a disappointment :)

Angie and German finally broke the kiss and just smiled at each other.

- I missed this... - said Angie, smiling and with tears in her eyes.

- Me too... - smiled German.

- Aaaaahhh, Ramallooooo!!! - cried Olga happily, next to the stage.

- See, Olga? I told you to not to worry about them - smiled Ramallo, tearing up as well.

- What is this all about?! - snapped Nicholas when Gregorio pulled him back by his shoulder.

- Let the lovers be happy already... - he said calmly.

Meanwhile...

- Angie... we're finally together, my angel... - said German, now crying in happiness too while caressed her cheek softly - And if we're here I have an important thing to ask you...

- W-What is it?

- Angie... You know I love you with all my heart... I love you and I did this with Stephanie only to got to know what are they really want from you and me... I have my answer and so do you and now we have no reason to be apart anymore... - German started then looked at Ramallo who stepped on the stage and gave him a red velvet box.

- No... No! - groaned Stephanie and she was about to interrupt when Priscilla and Gunner grabbed her by her arms.

- You're not going anywhere... - hissed Priscilla.

Nicholas was also about to interrupt with Jade but Gregorio and Pablo stopped them.

Meanwhile German continued and knelt down in front of Angie.

- Angeles... You're my everything and I'm nothing without you... I want to live with you for the rest of my life... So would you make me the happiest man on the Earth and marry me? - he finally asked as he opened the box and there was a beautiful diamond ring in it.

- Aww!! - everyone said in choir.

- G-German... - stuttered Angie while crying - B-Before I'd say anything I need to tell you... that... that I'm pregnant...

- Awww!! - said the people again.

- Really?

- Really!

- This is amazing!! - said German happily.

- What?! - snapped Nicholas again.

- So... do you still want me to---

- Yes! - German cut her off - I want you... and I want our baby too!

- Then yes! I'll marry you! - screamed Angie happily.

Everyone started cheering happily again.

Meanwhile German slipped the ring on Angie's finger and as soon as he stood up Angie jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately and happily.

- I love you, future Mrs. Castillo - smiled German.

- I love you too, Mr. Castillo!

Later, when they show ended and everything had calmed down the couple faced their haters.

- What is this all about?! - snapped Nicholas - And how can you possibly be pregnant?? You was with me all the time!

- Not all the time - said Angie.

- You two were meeting up?!

- Such a genius... - hissed German ironically and Angie began to giggle.

- What did you say?! - growled Nicho and was ready to fight when Gregorio pulled him back.

- Now that was it! - he said angrily.

- Nicholas... you need to give up already - said German - Everyone's already against you. You lied to your loved one... you're already disgusting so don't make it worse and give up!

- German! - screamed Stephanie.

- You're the other one! - groaned Angie - You was ready to lie to German just to get to him and his money! You couldn't even lie the same!

- What are you talking about?!

- Easy... - said German - You have said once she was cheating on me with Nick when the record was about Pablo.

- What the... ?! - jumped Nick in shock.

- Don't worry, I never believed her - he added with a smile.

- Thank you! I don't need to cheat since I'm happily married anyway!

- That's right - laughed Angie as she hugged him.

- But German! - Stephanie continued - I love you!

- That's nice but if it would be true you wouldn't been lying to me - said German - I got enough of you... of Nicholas and Jade too so you better get out of our life and let us live happily or you all will get worse than this!

Nicholas, Stephanie and Jade listened to him in shock.

- My love, I---

- Stop that! - groaned German - And get out of my sight! - he shouted now angrily and every one of them left.

Then he took a deep breath of relief.

- Finally... - he said.

- Nice one... - smiled Angie.

- Thank you - he smiled back - I can't stand if someone's playing around with my family like that!

Then Angelica and Violetta appeared.

- Angeles! - she said.

- No "Angeles"! - growled Angie - I'm not gonna listen to your insults anymore and how you call German a killer because I've got enough! If you don't like me being together with German then you can go away!

- No, Angie... I owe you with an apology... - said Angelica which surprised Angie - I'm sorry for everything I said earlier and trying to stand on your way of happiness...

- Mom....

- And German... - she turned to him - I'm sorry for calling you a killer... You're not... You're a wonderful person...

- It's okay... - he said, smiling warmly.

- No, it's not okay! It wasn't fair from me to...

- No... You know what? Let's forget about that and it's time for a new beginning. What do you say?

- I'm okay with that - Angelica smiled.

- Me too... - said Angie.

- Oookay... now it's my turn! - said Vilu - ANGIE, ARE YOU REALLY PREGNANT??

- Yes, I am... - she giggled.

- B-But how long... do you know about that...?

- Well... since two weeks...

- And why didn't you tell me earlier? - questioned German curiously.

- Because you sure would just rush over to me right away and it could make troubles for us - she laughed.

- Yeah... That's probably true... - he giggled too.

- But... are you really happy with this?

- With what? That I'll have one more beautiful child in the family from the most beautiful woman in the world? I'm the happiest man alive!

- German....

Angie was tearing up in happiness again. German gently pulled her into his embrace and kissed her forehead softly.

- I love you... never forget that... - he whispered.

- I love you too...