Chapter 11 - Life without each other

The next few days were the hardest for both German and Angie.

Angie left the Castillo house and went back in her old apartment to live while German was meeting with Stephanie almost dayily which was kinda frustrating to him because she became more annoying than ever.

They both had to hide their plan from almost all of their friends except those who had known about that by now or needed their help.

Meanwhile at the Studio everyone was excited for the incoming final show of the year. The teachers were planning everything but Angie couldn't really listen.

- Agngie... Angie! Are you listening?? - asked Pablo in the middle of the meeting.

- Y-Yeah... I am... - she muttered.

- Not really... - said Jackie coldly.

- Jackie! - growled Nicholas.

- Shut up! - she growled back.

- Shut up both of you! - shouted Gregorio - And Angeles...

- I know, I know! I'm listening!

-  This is not... what I was going to say... But good... - he muttered while looking at her. He kinda seemed to be worried but he didn't show it or atleast he didn't want to show it.

Later Angie sat down at the park in front of the Studio when Vilu came up to her and hugged her.

- Angieee!! - she moaned - Dad is so stupid sometimes....

- He is.. - Angie smiled.

- Come back... I need you and I know dad needs you!

- I can't... He doesn't believe me...

- But Angie...

Then Gregorio appeared.

- Violetta... Can you leave me and Angie alone for a bit? - he asked, sounding nicer than usual.

Vilu just nodded in confusion and left. Then Gregorio sat down next to Angie.

- Angie... What's the matter? - he questioned softly. The softness of his voice surprised Angie so much that she couldn't even say a word for a long moment.

- I...I'm... fine... Really... - she finally said.

- I can see you're not fine. You're always so happy and smiling so much whenever you're here... - he said while looking into her eyes.

- Gregorio... it's... - Angie started but he cut her off.

- You can keep lying... But it won't help...

- Why... Why are you... so nice to me all of a sudden? - she muttered quietly.

- I'm just... I'm just worried about you... that's all... - Gregorio muttered, looking down.

- Is he really embarrassed...? - she thought to herself, still shocked.

He then again looked up, touched her cheek softly and her heart started beating faster for some reason.

- Maybe I look grumpy and negative all the time but whenever I see you around I feel... I feel happier... But now it makes me sad to see you like this... - Gregorio continued - So if you need anything just tell me... okay?

- ... You know what I really need now...? - Angie asked after a long silent - A hug... this is all I need now...

He didn't ask anything more, just pulled her into a hug just as she asked.

- Thank you... - she whispered while returning the hug.

- You're welcome... - he whispered back.