3

It was the day after, at the dusk when the door opened again. This followed by Madam. My eyes immediately fell to the ground as the time it wasn't the girl who gave me my meal. But three ladies who were she walked towards me. My hands trembling as I saw her feet near mine.

" Stand up," She said. I pulled myself to stand before her. I gasp as she roughly grabbed my chin and lifted my face up. Her eyes looking at mine with a smirk. " The moment I saw you, I knew that the beauty you held could get me so much," She said and A sob rang through the walls. My cries as she undressed me.

I was held naked in front of four women, They dragged me to the tub and scrubbed my skin for it to turn red. I was pampered but harshly. The hair over my body removed and I was bathed in scented oils.

For the king. Only for the king.

I was being prepared as a gift to the king, So he could pleasure himself by hurting me. I only cried, The three ladies showing the eyes of remorse as I struggled to cover myself but couldn't. Madam was before me. Warning my every resistance.

And when they were done I was sat in front of a huge mirror. The lady taking powders and tending my face. " Stop," Madam said. Her fingers tracing my skin making me flinch. " Do not cover her pretty face with that. The king should not complain. Color those lips and dress her. We are moving " I gulp down a glass of water before standing up.

It was painful. As they pulled the lace through each hole and tightened it to shape it around my body. The last one when pulled I could hardly breathe. I was wearing satin, silk, and lace. All the things that I had never seen but on the body of royals.

My breasts were barely covered in that corset. The necklace flowing between my chest. My hair was decorated with flowers. However rich all that I wore was. I felt horrible. I couldn't breathe nor could I hold myself from crying. Madam's one look and I was pushed into the carriage to the castle. For the king.

My gown was red, I was to be dressed in the color of desire and lust said, Madam. I only lower my face. " Listen up Young girl," She said. The carriage crossing some houses I never saw.

" These are the rules that you must obey. Or you shall be punished for good "

I head my breath coiling the lace of my hands with my fingers.

" First, Never speak to the king. Never undress unless he desires you to. Do not resist or it will lead to bad things, Never smile, Never cover yourself before him. Do not talk to any other man or woman. Do not Touch the king " I nodded.

" You shall be escorted into his chambers before him, You will sit on the bed. Quite. You shall be escorted out of his chambers. As soon as he is done, You will get up and leave. Never, Disturb him. You will take your robes and move out that very moment he is done. " I nodded again wiping the tear off my cheek.

" Most important of all. Do not dare touch him. Do not look into his eyes and do not defy his orders. And, Do not kiss him. Servants like you should only do as much to please him not show affection Understand? If you try and pull out any stunt, you will be burned alive by my hands " I held a cry in my mouth.

I was escorted out of the carriage. Taken to the back doors of the castle. I heard the people talking, the music, the dance. I could see it from afar. But not long until I was taken to the stairs and asked to move. My heart was pounding. My stomach churning into a twist and my eyes watering.

How could they accept me to be a woman like that? I wasn't like that. I wasn't happy with being near the king, I couldn't be happy by being sold for his own pleasure. Yet I had nothing but to endure it. It was only for one night.

And It shall not be repeated again.

I was waiting. My breath uneven, My hands were sweating with the amount of heat in my body. It was too hot in here. I was getting dizzy. So I stood up in intentions of walking around in search of water when I saw the moon. The balcony was huge, its doors closed, However, the moon did not hide. It was beautiful.

My legs took me towards the doors. I touched the glass and pushed it. They both spread wide apart revealing the beautiful view that the sky gave. The freezing cold wind brushed on my exposed skin making me take in a deep breath and leave it.

I touched the parapet and had my eyes shed their tears. It was quite Until I heard the thick huge doors of the king's chamber open. My body jerked as I was startled. I heard them close. I turned around only to see the eyes of a man.

The King's bright blue eyes looking mine with an unknown look.