11

I whimper as I move my body , my cheeks were caressed by his rough fingers . I bite my lip as he pulled my petticoat down leaving me bare , naked for him to see . My cheeks burned as I tried covering myself however he didn't like it . Grabbing my hand and forcing them away to my sides . " You must never do this Rose . I will not be pleased " I bite my lip as the ball of pleasure formed in my stomach again . He had saved me from that man and from being sold to those bastards , The least I could do was obey the king's command .

His eyes travelled from my neck to my stomach , however I did not see the lust in them . I saw fury . I gulp as he ran his hand right below my breasts and pressed his finger causing me to yelp in pain , " I-I" , " I know my dove . Stay quite , Does it hurt baby ?" He asked lightly kissing the spot he hand his finger on and moving down to my stomach . " A-Aric " I moan as he grabbed my thigh and kissed it .

" The moment my men bring them in here , I want you to tell me what they did and said to you Yes ?" I nodded . He then stood up walking away as I watch him grab a cloth , His hands helped me sit up , the tunic was pulled down on me slowly . I remembered how he touched me , I rested my face in his neck not wanting to see their faces .

" Tell me what do you want my love ,I will give it to you . Your wishes are my command . Name it baby , are you hungry ? cold ? Do you want a bath ?" I shook my head wrapping my hands around his neck as he pulled me over his lap , both my legs on either side of him . " I-I do not wish to see them again " I heard him growl , I gasp softly as he gave my ear a bite and pulled me back slightly by my hair . " That I cannot do . You will have to tell me what they did to you baby girl . And you will watch me punish them understand ?" It wasn't a question . It was rather a statement made by the king which I could possible not deny .

" But first , You will have some food in that stomach of yours " He said I didn't leg go as he tried to pull back . He was so warm and comfy , He was the only man who had cared for me until now . My father never spoke to me , My mother never kissed me goodbye , she never served me a hot bowl of rice . It was always cold , dark with them . But with the king , it was inviting . " You will not be able to eat like this baby " I pull back with a sigh .

His fingers grabbed my chin making me look into his eyes . I however out of habit looked away . " Look at me !" , "Eeek !!" I make a noise as he pulled my legs closer and squeezed my bum . Something I felt over my nether region . Something hot and different , I bite my lip trying to get it away shifting but he groaned holding me right there .

"Do you feel my cock on your pussy ?" My eyes go wide , My hand fist over his chest and behind his neck . " Do you like it ?" I let out a surprised sound as he moved me over it , " Not answering the king are we ?" , I shook my head vigorously . " N-No I -I " I gasp as he held the tunic above my bum as grabbed me down their . His finger moving between me , " Please " Stop .

I could feel myself starting to get wet by his fingers

" Hmm . " he hummed in my neck . I jumped over his lap as the loud knocks boomed in the room . "Shh " He hushed me covering my body with the fur and making me sit on him with both my legs on one side . He leaned back on the bed and ran his fingers through my hair . " Enter" My body went stiff as They walked in . They hands tied with iron chains . Their head low to the ground . Not one soldier looked up to king .

I then remembered . I was on his lap , The king's lap . The king who no one ever looked in the eyes of . Who was I to meet my eyes with his , Who was I to touch him . Not even the nobles dared to speak in his presence and here I was acting as if I had been his close companion since his childhood . I gulp , his hand behind me go a little tight . My eyes still focused on the people in the king's chamber .

" Do you know the reason ? Why you are standing in front of my eyes ?" None of them spoke a word . The king only chuckled kissing His Rose who watched them fear . He was furious , his little queen should never be sacred of these filthy people , who will be facing their deaths in no time . " Tell Rosetta , what did they do to you" Madam tensed , the thin layer of sweat that covered her forehead showed how scared she was by now .

" They hurt me " I whispered . The king only looked ahead them . I did not dare look at Madam , she was scary , she had whipped my back making it bleed . I was terrified of her . I only moved my head to place it in Aric's neck . His breathing , his heart beat helped me . " You have hurt my beloved Rose , you shall face its punishment " .

" Sire ! W-We " On that note the general's hand was burned by the iron held in the commander's hand . He screamed in agony , The women cried as she watched him suffer . " Tell me my dove . Did this women cause those scars on your back ?" I bite my lip moving my face away from his neck . His hand rubbing on my back while his other resting over the head of bed . " Yes " I whisper , " My king , spare my life , I beg of you " She yelled falling on her knees and crying .

" No , I shall not spare your life , Take them to the dungeon I shall deal with them later , I do not wish for my dove to see my bad side " I frowned . I heard them scream and struggle as the soldiers took them out the doors The commander gave the king his bow and closed the doors behind him . " My king , w-will you , Will you k-kill them ?" I asked , He smirked . " Not kill baby . Torture them until they wish death themselves " I gulp .

" As for you my little dove , Sleep " His hands cupped my faces and his lips kissed mine deeply , I was swimming in the ocean of drowsiness as he pulled away and kissed my forehead bring me tightly towards him and kissing my neck . " I will be here when you wake up "

Okay , hello there , Hope you like this book so far .