13

I chewed on my bread slowly , my eyes were on this dish named dessert . I never knew there could be something sweet to eat after having your meal . Those bread with fruits over it and cover in something like a brown liquid made me having my meal fast and have that . I ate my meal and my hands reach for that plate , " What .." I stuttered ," What is this ?" I ask . " That is a dessert my dove , It is chocolate bread and fruits " Chocolate ?

" What is this brown colour " I ask myself picking it up a little on my finger and sucking it off with my mouth , I moaned at the sweetness , I have never had anything as sweet in my entire life .The only sweet I knew was Strawberry fruit  , I heard the chair move and I looked up to the king walking towards me . I gulped and shifted in my seat , I sucked in deep breath as he picks my body up and settles me over his lap . His bulky arms moving from behind me to secure around my waist .One of his hand reached for the cutlery and took a piece of that dessert . Moving it to my mouth . 

" Open " I delicately open my mouth and take the bite in . OH heavens , It was so sweet and delicious , " Its so delicious " , " Do you love it that much my sweet?" I nodded taking another bite , "Then eat as much as you want my little dove , I do not want your body as thin as it is " He kissed my cheek making me blush , heat covered my neck . " Feed me " I immediately take some and move to his mouth , " I want a kiss before this " He said and my heart stopped . 

"B-But my king " I whispered moving my gaze to the maid in front of me , She was picking up the plates left fished by us , " Rosetta !" I gasp dropping the spoon . His eyes was darker , his jaw clenched , " I asked you to kiss me  " I bite my lip moving my hand to rest over his chest , My feet shivered for a moment , I wasn't suppose to kiss the king . My lips met his , before I could move away his lips caught my lower lip between them , I whine trying to pull away however his arms locked me like a cage . 

" My king ! , I-I a-am not suppose to .." I pushed on his chest , the spoon I was holding long forgotten on the floor , I heard his growl , He growled , My body trembled . " I have spoiled you enough " he said and I squeak as he picked me up in his arms . I open my mouth to see the maid still in The kings second chamber . " A-Aric !". "Leave " his words were always absolute . I saw the maid hurrying towards the doors and close them shut . 

However I was on my feet and my back pressed against the wall , "I shall never hurt you my beautiful baby , but if you choose to disobey my requests , I shall spank your cute little bum till it turns cherry red . You will listen to me and only me , There is not one human on this land who shall question my decisions on you , You understand ?" I nodded my eyes tearing up in fear . His voice was harsh , it was different . " Now come here and kiss me like a good girl " He said sitting on the wooden desk in front of me . 

I did not think twice before walking towards My king and nestling myself on his legs . My lips met his and dragged us into a long kiss . He hummed into it and his fingers moved to my thighs , Pulling me so my legs rested on either side . All while we kissed , my eyes were closed , but I could feel ever inch of my body being touched by his warm fingers , I whimper pulling away as a little slap landed over my bum . " I am sorry " I whine , His dark chuckle had me tighten my grip over his neck . 

" You are mine Rose , You will only listen to me , only return my affection and will only be touched by me " I nodded . 

The king watched his little dove bite her lips, His hand squeezed her perk ass and slapped it again twice , only to see her whimper and whine softly and rest her face in his neck . He grinned grabbing her hair locks and pulling her to face him . Pulling her into a bruising kiss before pecking her softly  . " Do you like me doing this to you ?Answer me " . " Yes" she replied and he hummed pulling her into their main chambers and closing the doors before untying the lace of her dress . She gulped standing bare into front of his highness but never dare to cover herself . 

" Do you want me to fuck you ? Is your cunt wet for me ?" He asked wrapping his bare arm around her waist and dropping his other to feel her pussy , He hummed in satisfaction . " Are you always wet for me baby ?" Rosetta blushed deep red . " I will never complain about it " He whispered throwing her over his shoulders and carrying her to bed having a laugh to himself as he heard her squeak loudly . 

Rosetta was yet again surrounded with women the next day , There was ball in the honour of Past King and Queen , Rose huffed looking the mirror , She felt different again , With the jewels wrapped on her neck , on her ears . But the gown she choose was simple baby blue and golden lace . She had given the choices of more beautiful ones , but she thought against it . She was not a noble , hence she should not be wearing something like this . The thought of leaving Aric made her heart clench , But as the king entered the dressing room he sighs . 

" Do I look fine My king ?" she asked and was greeted with a kiss to her forehead . " You will always be beautiful , However I will not like men gawking at my women " He said kissing her neck and biting it . " Aric !" She whispered , He grunts in response  . 

Being the mistress of a king was not something she wished for . Mistresses never walked on the grounds of royals , they stay in the king's chamber to please him when he needs them . Rosetta was different .

" Let's go my dove , I have a itching need in showing you are mine to every man in this town  "