23

To say that the people present in  that huge ball room were surprised didn't completely express their emotions and expressions. As they expected their King to walk down the stairs alone their expectations were burned when they saw a women , her hand on his as they took their steps from the top most floor to the balcony in front of thousands of men and women . 

The hall was silent , as in respect to the king . They watched him move his eyes towards his subjects . He never spared a glance to the noble , but his glare was directed towards one man only . Lord John . He was standing in the middle of the noble soldiers and commanders , his eyes directly towards the king and Rosetta , While Rosetta focused on calming her nervous state the king was engaged in watching the bastard . 

The king gave one nodded to his people acknowledge them before sitting over his throne . The chattering resumed and The king and his little dove were given their drinks . The late king and Queen did not expect Rosetta to show herself in front of their people . The eligible maidens coming from the noble families felt betrayed by their families who promised them the king's attention . 

No one knew who Rosetta was , The king did not care . His heart was already in her hands . " Your hands are so warm " She spoke and he looked at her . " I love you baby " he said and she smiled . The king never made another move to touch her . He didn't need to show others how much he loved her . It also might result in some disasters . 

However the disasters were obvious  to happen .No one saw Lord John after the royals were served there dinner. The King didn't acknowledge anyone much other than his trusted subjects . Rosetta sat quite smiling at some ladies who are kind enough to speak in respect . Their late meal was stopped as a maid spilled the glass of wine over the king's women

She gulped kneeling immediately , " Forgive me my Lady " The glare given by the king was warning of death to her However Rosetta was too innocent , Too kind . Standing up from her seat and smiling at the king . " Its just a mistake , I'll we be back " He grabbed her hand but she looked at him in assurance . 

" Treat your queen with respect you good for nothing servants " Aric said . "We apologies for this mistake My king , Shall we take you to clean this up My lady ?" Rosetta nodded , " I will be back Come Rosetta " The queen unexpectedly said  . Rosetta stopped Aric with a squeeze to his hands . She didn't want the conversation with his subjects to stop . She was naive ,this was unpredictable . The king didn't see it coming either . 

He never noticed the absence of Lord John . He continued his talk with the Late king and his companions . One the other hand Rosetta was taken to back chambers of the castle . She gave her lip a bit as the maids tended to her wet gown as the late queen sat on the couch . " How ill regulated can the servants be some times ", Rosetta just stared outside the windows which suddenly were closed . 

" Out , all of you " The late queen said Rosetta stood their , frowning . She dress wasn't mended yet . As the maids hurried out the chamber and the late queen glared at Rosetta . She clenched her jaw ." Aric has always been the son who received the golden spoon " Rosetta creased her brows in confusion as she saw the queen circle her . She suddenly felt the need to get out . 

The loud voice of the doors caught her attention . There stood Lord john , His smile some how made Rosetta step back in discomfort . There was something bad about him that she felt .

The king felt this need to go behind his dove . He kept the glass back in it place after drinking the entire drink amd stood up . The nobles in respect stoop up . He nodded to them once before leaving the dining hall .

His eyes moved towards the sudden change of guard stations around the castle and he clenched his jaw . "Find John .NOW !" He yelled to his commander who was right behind him . With just a short reply the commander ran in search of Lord John while the king walked to the very back of the castle . He knew his chambers resided there . He never knew if his intutions were right or wrong . However . He was waiting to speak to that bastard of a son .

The angony of the commander searching for the king's rose ended as he saw John's guards . They tried running away but he had one pinned to wall with other guards pointing their swords at him .

"Where is your Lord John ?"

"I-I-I plead of your mercy !" The guard said kneeling down . "Where is he !?" The voice at which the commander yelled was uncommon . He had recognized that their was something very wrong . They ran towards the black chambers as soon as the kneeling guard spoke .

Aric didn't waste time barging in every doors of the back castle as he saw his commander run towards him .

One such door was locked . They didn't hesistate it breaking any door down no matter how hard the wood was . "Open this " Aric said and the commander nodded . They barged in and too the king's horro ..there she was . His Rosetta . His queen . Pinned by John . His hand wrapped around her neck .

All while the queen stood there , her eyes wide as an owl . The late queen gulped . As John gasped pulling away leaving the king's weak dove coughing  . She weakly looked over to her King who saved her however the king was now in his state of mind which did not care about comforting his Rose .

He was in the state to kill . Kill that one man who dare lay his hands over his Rose . His Rose .

Rosetta Tried to come to conclusions . However she didn't want this , she didn't believe herself . How could John ask something like that to her ? Why was he like this ? Why did the late queen agree .

"Answer it . Do you want to become his whore ? He will have a wife soon . A queen unlike you she will be of a noble family . I want you to come with me . We can be together  "

Rosetta shook her head . "I do not believe you " She sucked in deep breath as he clenched his fingers around her upper arms . They were digging in her soft flesh . "You are his whore !" She cried trying to push him. He let goes glaring at her .

"I belong to the king . He may chose to marry a noble however I will still be devoted towards him . I know very w-well that I-I am not worthy of being a queen ..." She cried as he wrapped his hand aroun her throat .

"You cunt ! You will be mine ! " Rosetta pleaded to the queen by her eyes however the queen only watched Lord John almost kill Rosetta . The Loud noise distracted them . The doors flung open breaking down and glasses around the walls shattering due to the doors .

The moment John saw The King his fear surfaced as he let go of Rosetta .

Aric pinned him down . His eyes Peircing into his . "No !" The late queen yelled as Aric rose his dagger to slice it in John's chest . "Why are you saving this bastard ! The very child who came through a affair of your husband with a women ! This bastard to die of my hands  " The late queen's expression turned from horro to fear ..then to guilt . As she yelled and "No!" Stoping the king again .

"Because he is my son ! He isn't the king's bastard ! He is my son !" 

Months after a marriage between King Ethane and Amara . A child was born .
They were happy . The kingdom was joyful that a Son was born . He was named Aric .

However There was no love between the King and Queen . She was Noble . She was bound to marry the king . However she had a lover . He was the son of a general . She had loved him her entire life . One day , She had enough of the King's demands .

She couldn't stop herself from falling in her lover's arms . The King knew about it . Her second son was not his . To stop the queen from being beheaded for such a act the King took it upon himself to claim John as his child .

Amara Although being saved by her very own husband was selfish .

Wanting the kingdom to her son . She tried killing her first child . She was punished by the king . Locked up in one chamber for three months . She wanted her revenge . Rosetta was her one and only way .