26

" Aric !" She yelled as he flipped her around and pounded in her wet pussy roughly , His breath shallow as her increasing moans made him cum inside her instantly . " No .." She blushed pushing her butt up to his cock and silently begging for more . " Please ?" She asked breathing heavily and he laughed softly grabbing her breasts and pinching it . 

" I see my baby wants more " he said , she nodded hiding her face , Her squeak was loud as he pushed inside her deep and pounded again . " Please , I wanna c-cum " , " Come on my cock baby , cum for me " He didn't stop until her legs visibly  shook and she trembled giving up on her position and laying on her stomach . 

" Ah!" she moaned as he spanked her . " You liked that " She nodded blushing even more . He gave a tired sigh cleaning her before laying on his back watching his dove close her eyes and sleep . " Are you asleep already ?" He asked running his fingers through her hair , " Hmm , no I am just tired and .." She gave her lip a bite before speaking , " Sore " He smirked kissing her lips softly and pulling her little body to lay over his . 

"Sire ,  the border's are guarded all day , I don't understand how could they enter ?"

"Maybe I should execute every man standing on guard , surely that will solve the case " A guard visibly gulped . "Kill them " Aric commanded , the guards did not expect this . Voices were heard from everyman begging the king to spare with their innocent lifes .

"Bring the man who was bribed or get kill . " The commander spoke .

With no delay the man was pushed to the commander's feet . "He was bribed by those outsider's Sire ! I saw it With my own eyes . You should punish this man " that man said .

"Who else saw this man let traiters on my land ?" The king questions .

Four Men stepped further . Expecting The king to be proud of their initiative . However gods weren't on their sides .

"You witnessed yet failed to inform ." Aric said walking out the throne room with no expression . His ear picked the satisfying sounds of those five men being killed .

"Your highness , you shouldn't !" The maid ran towards Rosetta who was standing on the lowest branch of a tree . "Its fine , I just have to put this nest back " she said setting the birds nest back in it place .
She did not hesitate helping the birds as soon as she saw the fallen nest .

"Your Highness I beg of you . Please " Rosetta gave a sigh . Grabbing her hand and carefully stepping down .
The maid gave a bow before escorting her to the hall for a lunch with the king .

"Where were you ?" He demanded the answer as he saw his queen running to him . Angered by the absence of his Rose as he entered the hall he glared at her . He had a good reason . Ever since his Rose had the privilege of garderning in the back gardern she has been out of bed most mornings before Aric woke up .

He grabbed her waist kissing her neck and biting her skin to show his anger
She winced softly pouting .

"Forgive me " she wishpered as he took her hand guiding her towards the chair . "We will be having a ceremony soon my love " She frowned .

"For ?" He wiped his thumb over the corner of her lip . "A ceremony for the new queen . And for my beautiful wife who I will marry on that day itself " She melted , a smile garced her soft lips . " We-We are getting married ?" He nodded flicking his wrist towards the servant for a glass of wine .

"And I want to celebrate it with you now " he said asking her to pick her filled glass .

He sure did regret this . His little Queen loved the wine so much she had three glasses . By now , drunk .

Aric closed his eyes and gave a sigh as he saw his drunk rose basically ripping the gown apart .

"Take this off ! Its itchy ! Please ..." He clenched his jaw at her sweet cute pout ."Dear lord " he whispered helping her as she giggled .

Keeping in mind to question the maids about her garments .

"My rosa " he called bringing her beautiful body near his . "I want to be with you every second of my existing life " he phrased .

"You are with me now " she replied and he chuckled . "Yes , I'll be dammed if any one tries to ruin it " he said . She looked up to his eyes . He gazed into hers which were sparkling . "Will you marry me My Rosetta ?" She nodded wrapping her arms around his neck .

He soon stripped them both out of every garment they had carrying her towards the bed and laying her back .

Moving his fingers over her body and feeling that soft skin, this earned a moan from his queen.  He didn't hold back latching his mouth on her breasts . She squeaks pulling over Aric's hair .

"I will devor you " she laughed . "You are a wolf ! A hungry wolf ! " he smirked diving in and giving her tons of kisses .

That night seemed short lived when Rosetta woke up . Aric by her side holding her by her waist made her smile . It was cold , but his hot body pressed agaist hers made her sigh .

She ran her fingers through his hair as he opened his eyes but never said a word . He was very much comfortable with his rose pressed agaisnt him and his cock twitching to fuck her again . But he knew she was sore as soon as he touched her pussy . The whimper made him chuckle .

"I will have to let my people know about their new queen " she bite her lip . "I am not that proud . I am not strong " she said . "You are , You just haven't come out yet , Besides your authority will be enough to make people submit " he said kissing her lips .

Rosetta had not seen the effects of being a Queen . She would soon realize what she could do through her name . She was to become the queen of not just their kingdom . But the regions that Aric owned . Including palces she had never heard of .

"We cannot let a village girl be our queen ! This is against the royal traditions . " Aric looked at the ministry member in utter furry .

"Enough " The late king said . "You dare go against the King himself ?" He asked and the man bowed his heads .

"Forgive me Sire, but a queen has her own duties , That mere young women cannot fulfill . Perhaps she is better a mistress ?" Aric clenched standing up .

"One more word and your chopped cock will be shoved down your throat ."

The man gulped looking down .

"I was only giving you the knowledge of our royal traditions Sire " Aric gave in a deep breath walking towards the man . "I am proud of you " He said earning the man's happiness . He smiled , but suddenly he was grabbed by his neck and pushed on the ground .

"Proud that you could speak even after my warning "

"Strip him" Aric ordered . The late king closed his eyes giving in a sigh . He wasn't scared of his own son , no . But he wanted the hundreds of members from the royals understand the strength in their new king's words .

The eco's of screams filled the hall . It could be heard by the outsiders .

"I heard you are very passionate in stripping a women attire without their consent " Aric stated as the guards forced his own dick in his mouth . By this time that man was fallen unconscious . Probably dead due to the loss of blood .

"I think we might need a change of carpets " The commander spoke while gesturing the guards to take that man away .

"I want you all to know the consequences of going against the King . He is your protector , respect and obey his every command , We shall celebrate the crowning of A new Queen tomorrow . " With that The late King walked towards Aric .

"May I have a word ?" Aric nodded .

"You will need another set of men to cover Rosetta . Even if we have no one opposing this crowning now ,I think its better to be safe . "
Aric nodded taking gulp from his glass of alcohol .

"Also . I might be the late king and you are the current King of this land . But leaving that aside I am your father . And I would love to see my grandchildren before I leave forever " Aric chuckled .

"You will see them very soon father "