29

Aric watched his fight unfold , his men dying, sacrificing , but proudly killing their enimes . He had no mercy nor any hopes to let any man who dare hurt his kingdom free .

The war had caused damage to the leader , His head leaned towards the ground , his body strapped agaisnt a tree , and his eyes now blind with two slashes across each .

They burned his body along with his sword and the king watched him die in agony . The men he lost were honored , His kingdom's from east and south now sending their men and aid to help regain the damage of the brutal war .

Till this day they never found the purpose of the attack , they never found the source of the men and the leader .

But the king is always prepared for a war , no matter when it occurs .

The castle was now too weak to hold protection against any fight in future . So the king moved his forces to the east , until his castle was reborn .

Rosetta was Deeply scared by the war . She refused to look into fire after the day she watched the bodies men burned alive. The day she watched that man fight againt the rising flames on his body .Aric regreted making his queen watch it , however a Queen should be able to hold her eyes proud until her enemies die and surrender to her feat .

The King maybe the ruler of hos kingdom but a Queen represents the land they live on. The offence of trying to kill the Queen meant offending not only the King but his people .

His men set out taking the remaning two slaves from the war to head towards the Land they came from .

"Forgive me .." The king said grabbing his queen's cheek and staring at her beautiful eyes . They sat in front of the hearth with logs on fire placed inside .

She faced her king opposite to it who sat on a huge chair . Her legs straddling his torso , as he had leaned back and watch his beautiful Rose fidget around his chest .

She still refused to look down the fire , but did not refuse to sit in front of it as it gave her warmth . "No ..You shouldn't ..apologize , I - " he kissed her lips softly , grabbing her naked bum which had been covered by a simple shawl around her waist .

He could feel her wet pussy over his stomach , he couldn't help but observe how shy his Rose was although she had been naked for him countless times . She winced as he pinched her nippled making her grab his hand .

Her small palm rested on his rough chest and she trailed her fingers lightly over his scars .

"I had given a promise to the late king before he died " Aric said . Rosetta looked up and blinked as he met his lips to hers . She closed her eyes and gave in letting him carry her to the bed .

She moaned as he trailed his hand down her breasts and to her stomach ,  pinching her waist before cupping her wet pussy . She whimpered as he pushed  his fingers into her sore cunt twisting them making her cry out .

His lips kissed her neck biting her soft skin as he pushed his cock inside . "Oh ..noo ..Aric " she gasped moaning out his name . She hands pushing his chest due to the pain ,but her legs wrapping tightly around his hip wanting more .

She cried out in deep pleasure as he slammed his cock in her pussy roughly , his eyes staring at her beautiful breasts jiggle as he moved . He soon spread his cum inside her making her tremble .

She felt the overwhelming feeling of his possessive behavior as he cleaned her and wrapped himself around her body laying his head over her chest .

"I will never forget the person who tried touching you " he said .

She ran her hand across his hair kissing him . "And I won't forgive the person who tried hurting you " He chuckled looking up .

"What was the promise you to your father Aric ?" She asked making him smile . He tucked her hair stramd behind her ear , kissing her eyes softly .

"He wished to see his grandchild " She stared back at him then proceeded to look away and bite her lip .

"I - Forgive me ,I wasn't able to fullfill his wish " Aric grabbed her jaw pinning her nody under him tight . "Do not ever think that ,There is no need for you to apologize.  Nor there is any need for you to force yourself into having a child "

She smiled . He let go of the hold he had over her making her leaning in and wrap her arms around his neck .

"My heart only needs you " She said kissing his neck as he wrapoed his arms around her waist pulling her over his lap . She pulled away allowing her breasts to come over his face .

"Are you seducing me my dove ?" He asked biting her once over her nipple causing her to wince . "No ...I - I am so sore " she whispered making him laugh .

"You shouldn't have pushed yourself over my mouth like then " He said tossing her on her back and pressing his thumb over her sore and red as cherry clit . She moaned and whimpered , " No , No .please I am ..really sore my king " He hummed leabned down to kiss her pussy and give it a lick . She shuddered as his beard brushed agaist her inner thigh .

"I - Ah.." She gave a soft shout as he roughly kissed her sred sore pussy and moved to sleep beside her . He smirked pulling his trembling little Rose to his chest and closing his eyes .
.

She dare not wake him up . She loved watching him sleep peacefully . She hardly got to see that , she loved as he slept deeply with his arms around and having not worries over his mind