17

She woke up in the warm bed , Her hand rubbed her itchy eyes sitting up . She noticed the sun light coming the balcony windows .The curtains drawn only enough to let the light lit half the place not the bed . She felt her covers slip down from her chest , her eyes startled to find more red bites over her chest . Talking the cover off her stomach and she found some bigger ones leading down to her lady bites . 

The king had indeed taken pleasure from biting her soft skin , It made her blush excessively . She was asleep  , It made her imagine how the king must have taken his time in ravishing her body . She found her self wearing her petticoat and walking to the balcony however the doors seemed locked . 

The king had taken major precautions in keeping his little queen safe , only inside his chamber with several guards outside the doors . She ran the bell kept at the table near the bed , The king had told her to do so when she woke up . No time later walked in two maids making her surprised . 

They helped her out the petticoat and into the hot bath full of roses and oils . One maid brushed her hair while the other cleaned the bed . They helped her wear a white dress , " Shall I bring in your brunch madame ?" Rosetta had never spoken to any one but The king freely . She opened her mouth , It took her time to speak . " W-Where is His Majesty ?" She asked . " The king has given you the message of having your meal while he attended court affairs " Rosetta nodded sitting on the bed and twirling her hair in her fingers . 

The huge plates of breads , eggs , milk and other varieties were brought in for her , She waited for the maids to leave before leaving out a breath . Her eyes fell on the shelf at the very corner of the room in darkness , She walked up to the shelf running her hands over some of the books . 

She was never allowed to read back when she lived with her folks , Her father hated educating his daughter . She found a book interesting enough to pull it out and sitting back at the table . Having her brunch and reading the book had reminded her . She was not a royal , but here she was , Having more than just a piece of bread for her stomach . 

She smiled opening a new book and chuckled to herself . "Werewolf's ?" She spoke . What a interesting story book was it . However it didn't seem good for the young , It contained pictures , Terrifying pictures of wolf's , Eyes black , red or amber . She gulped reading and biting her lip at every page which wrote how much feared they could be . 

Not that they were real but the thought of such a creature made her gulp . " Rosetta " She turned her back to meet with the king's torso . She bites her lips gulping . Not because of the fear that the king's might not appreciate her reading from his books but because she remembered the love bites given to her body . Just the thought of him kissing her made her wet . 

Aric wrapped his arms around his little queen pulling her off her chair and putting her on his lap . She giggled looking at him however the King's eyes were over the book resting open in front of him , She noticed his gaze and gave her lower lip a nervous bite . " Forgive me , I-I wanted to red and found this book interesting " The king kissed her forehead . 

" I shall never deny any of your requests my little dove however I cannot let you read this book " She frowned . " But why ?" She asked and he clenched his jaw . " That book has dark pages which I highly disagree to and wouldn't want your innocent mind think about it " Rosetta pouts making the king smile in content . 

" Werewolves sound very interesting though , but the are just mythical aren't they ?" He nodded closing the book . " You seemed to have eaten only couple of bites " The king commented making her blush . She had finished her plate also with some more fruits and cheese . " W-Well you grace doesn't disappoint and drain me out every night " This made the King give out a hearty laugh , He picked her up making her wrapped her arms around him . 

He tossed her body over the bed and ripped open the lace holding her corset . Removing every piece of clothing from both their bodies and leaving her only in her white tights . She looked ravishing , Her soft skin was touched by the king , Marked by him as his . She belonged to him and he was well proud of that , He smirked pulling her down by her leg and making her squeak . 

He kissed every part of her body making her moan in pleasure . She gasped as he pinched her clit . " Do you like it my Rosa ?" She nodded and he smirked giving her pussy a little slap making her things tremble . " Say it " She whimpered ." I love it . Sire please " She begged making him proud . Her body trembled making her breasts jiggle . He loved the way she responded to every touch . He gave her one last kiss to her clit before letting her release . 

She shivered as he hummed in satisfaction . He then laid next to her , waiting for his dove to catch her breath and ravish her again . Rosetta watched him look at her . 

He gave me so much pleasure and a life , Surely I could return it right ? She thought . 

The king's Rose sat up making him eye her beautiful breasts . " May I ?" Her breathy voice reached his ears , To his utter surprise her eyes were filled with mischief , her hand going down to touch his erect member . He flared in a need to dominate it . 

Grabbing her hair from the back he pulled her towards him kissing her lips roughly ." You want to suck my cock my sweet dove " She nodded ." Mm Hmm " He clenched his jaw . He gave a harsh nip at her jaw before leaving her hair and leaning back on the bed rest . His chest heaving making Rosetta excited . 

She lower herself sitting between his legs , Her tongue soft Licked the tip , then licked from the base to the top . He groaned as she slipped it inside her mouth , Her tongue touching the lower side , He grabbed her hair pulling her away and his thumb caressing her cheek as she gaze at him with thirst . 

" Suck it clean " His command didn't need to explained as she lowered her mouth and sucked on it  , " Do you like tasting me baby " She nodded her head licking him , She loved the dominance her gave her . His head titled back as she too him all in . The semen falling from his cock , she didn't waste time in licking it off . 

The king came in her mouth making her moan , " Swallow it , All of it " He said making her gulp .Grabbing her neck he pushed her on her back . " You like this don't you , Such a bad girl " She arch her back as he slammed into her . " AH ! " She screamed as he entered all his length inside her wet pussy , " fucken tight cunt " She moaned as he kissed her neck . 

He flipped her on her front and slapped her ass making her whimper . " Tell you love this " He asked for answer and she gave it to him . " I love it Aric " He hummed kissing her red bum and entering her again . 

She didn't know her family was locked in the cells underground . In the filth , there bodies laying on the ground . Left to die a painfull death . Aric didn't care . If she was to know and hate him he won't care at all . She was his . His little queen . 

" I love you my sweet sweet Rosa " She giggles as he kissed her cheek . " Tell me , you won't be scared of me even if you see the bad side of me " She bites her lip frowning . 

" Maybe if you promise to never leave me I will promise I shall never be scared of you " 

"That is a very easy task my baby " He said turning her over his body and covering her body with fur . "I love you " She said back closing her eyes , tired and sleepy . But the king pulled her closer wrapping himself around her , Protecting her . Even if their was no harm to ever come near her he still needed her beside him at all times . Just because he loved her .