6

It was midnight , the crescent moon hidden with the clouds surrounding it . The kingdom fast asleep after celebrating the huge feast on the king's crowning . However the king himself faced a sleepless night . His jaw clenching as he sat up , resting his elbows on his knees and staring deep into the darkness of his chamber . 

He wasn't satisfied . Not even remotely . But he had stopped . He couldn't understand himself . Women send to his chambers were sluts , whores .  They strip , he fucks and they leave . But her . He had never fucked a girl so slow as her . He didn't want to hurt her . He growled , Why the fuck did he care ? She was a slut as well ya ? No she wasn't , He had taken the virginity of several women but she wasn't like them . 

Desperate like them from him to touch their cunts .She was innocent .  She didn't look like she had ever seen a man's cock let alone be kissed by one . However bad she was , Moving and squirming under him as he fucked her tight little pussy . He liked it . He never tolerated women moving under him , they were to lay straight and let him fuck .But Rosetta was clouding his mind now . 

Her porcelain skin , the red hue on her neck and cheeks . Her breasts . Her voice and her lips . He never kissed a women . But she drew him to do so . And he needed her more now . He wanted to fuck her harsh , rough . Destroy that innocence and leave her . 

"Did you speak to him ?" I shook my head . " H-He ask-asked me a question Madam . I-I had to answer His Majesty " She leaned back with a scowl ." What did he ask you ?" I gulp looking at the guards and then at her . " If I was a virgin " I never bothered telling her about our other conversation . She would bury me alive . Worst punish me . " And what did you answer ?" I wet my lips and fidget with my sleeves . " I-I answer with an yes " I answer and she laughed . 

" Did you disobey any rules ? Do not lie , One complain from the king and you shall be stripped in front of these men " I gasp stepping back with my eyes wide . I had broken several of the rules . I had disobeyed many of them . I was bound to be punished if the king would say anything about me . My head started to hurt , My fear raising to my throat and scaring the life out of me . 

He wouldn't tell , would he ? Was He displeased by me ? Did I not please him ? What would I do ?

" Go back to washing dishes Rosetta , I will soon find you a guardian who might really like you " Those words had stayed in my mind the entire day .  As I washed the clothes , dishes , mopped the floors . She would sell me to a disgusting man who will touch me . Strip me again and again to be pleased . Now that I was no longer a virgin , they could do anything with me . 

I had seen what goes on in the very last floor of the cottage , They do things with women . Touch them . Tie them . Tears had given up falling , My eyes red . My cheeks stinging due to those salty tears falling over them continuously , I didn't that night . Thinking of ways to run away but I couldn't . If they found me . The consequences were worst than being burnt alive . 

It was a week . I hadn't seen Sofia , Another girl who did the chores of the hose with me . I searched for her but she wasn't seen since last night , " She is gone " I gasp stepping back as The man who company Madam walked in front of me . "Sofia hm ? She is gone . I could tell you both were good friends . Unfortunately she is send off " I frown . " Off?" I asked " Sold to a man for his needs " My eyes went wide . 

Sofia wasn't even old enough . She was barely seventeen . My mouth hung open slightly and my eyes creased , " W-Why " I whispered to myself . " Because that man liked her . And just like her you will be sent to me " He said his fingers rose to my cheeks . I backed away quickly . String at him with a heavy breathing . 

I scrambled to walk away and run from him and his dangerous chuckle. It was noon . My hand lifting up the spoon to take in the spoon . We girls who worked were always the last to have dinner . We were feed but not enough to help us gain any more strength . " I heard Sofia was sold off to a rich Man " I looked up . " Poor her " I only gulp down the water . " I hope we don't get sold off as well " One of the girls spoke . Our sorrow would only be understood by us . 

Suddenly a girl started crying . The others helping her with her tears , " They are using us , I miss mumma and papa " She sobbed , I stood up taking my plate and washing it . It was a moment later the doors was slammed open . All the girls startled as the general walked in . "Where is Rosetta " I gulp walking into the front , His eyes frozen on me . 

He took big steps making me back away however his had reached out to mine and dragged me out the little room . I tried to resist but he only glared . " Rosetta !" Yelled Emma . She cared for us all . But I only watched them . Look at me being dragged away . " Stop , Where am I being taken ?" , " Shut Up !" He yelled making me scared to my death . 

" Well , Well If it isn't the girl impressing the king ?" Madam . I frown . " Madam " I asked . "The king has commanded us to take you to him . Another night , You have impressed me Rosetta , make sure you don't screw up again "