20

She laugh watching the butterfly hop from one flower to another . "What a beauty " She whispered . She was given one wish come true . To walk in the garden's outside the court of the king . The king hence added guards around her since he had his duties to fulfil . His general intensely watch the king's beloved as she ran along picking flowers and watching the beauty around her .

No matter how many guards surrounded that garden . John could not resist watching that little lady from afar . His interests sparked as she smiled at the very little discoveries she made . Like the small patch of pink honey roses . She never picked them . But traced her thumb over the petals .

Pricking her finger accidentally and flinching the slightest . She looked back at the guard behind her . Realising the he did not notice she smiled walking the way John couldn't see . Frustrated he walked down to the gardens .

"We apologise Lord John . The king has the gardens closed today " Being angry he clenched his jaw .

"Why ? " The guards look at each other . "He might be the king but I am the commander of the army here . I command you to let me in " The guards never budged . "We absolutely cannot Sir . The king shall have our heads if we so as to let you take one step in . " John chuckled .

"Shall I let the king know about the storage of beer and wine down beside the dungeons . He might not like his subjects stealing the wine " He was hence given access . They didn't want the king to know about the unauthorised storage below the castle .

"If the king knew about the storage we might be detained . However if he came to know about what he just did he might have your heads !"

There was no more discussion as the the guards mouth seal shut at the duty walk of the commander .

"Does the king pay your debts and for your food so you can talk in the middle of a duty !" They both stood straight listening to the Commanders yelling while Sweet Rosetta was startled  by a voice behind her  

"Pretty isn't it ?"

She had never talked to anyone beside The king himself and the commander which was on the watch right behind her . However he could not speak anything as John was considered of a higher ranking than him . The commander frowned watching the king's Rosetta step back in fear .

"A good afternoon to you My lady " he said and took her hand in his . Rosetta wasn't the only one surprised. Scared as he touched her but also the commander . To let Lord John pass the king must have approved if this introduction . 

Rosetta looked down as he kissed the back of her hand . "Shall I walk with you ? . I know their is field of poppy's right ahead " She was fascinated by flowers . Wanting to see them she nodded following him .

The commander stopped as soon as he saw John's hand motion for a stop . They walked through the beautiful flower field . John smiled as he saw Rosetta laugh at a grass hopper

"Tell me . Has the king been harsh on you ?" He asked and She only stared at him . Snapping out her daze she spoke up . "Never . His highness has never hurt me in anyway . " John nodded pouting . "That's what I predicted " She frowned . "He is a very strong man . We use to play a lot in childhood  " It made Rosetta curious .

She knew better than  to talk with John . However she wanted to know more about her king . 

John sat at the near bench ahead of him . " H-How was he , as a child ?" He chuckled ." Very fearless . However he was adorable " Rosetta smiled . 

It was a lie . A huge lie . In fact John never saw the King as a child in his childhood . The future heir was kept away from the bastard . To talk such lie's about the king , John would've been dead if he was to be heard by someone . But he was alone . Alone with the king's beloved . " I hope he loves you to his content " Rosetta smiled again as he stood up . " Just make sure you never tell him about our little talk to the King , He is far more protective he might get very angry " 

" I shall leave now . Good day Lady " Rosetta nodded and watched him go . The commander was at her side . The commander watched John and he sighs looking at Rosetta . He ran his eyes through her body to search of anything but she seemed fine . 

Rose gasp as the king threw her over the bed and kissed her cheek . " Tell me baby , How was your little walk ?" She grinned . " Thank you for letting me see that garden , It was lovely " He hummed playing with the ends of her tights , " I haven't seen you since morning baby " He said nuzzling his face in her neck  , His rose giggles wrapping her arms around his neck . 

" My sweet sweet Rose" His whispered before falling asleep in her arms . They laid in each other's arms , naked and comfortable . While Rose closed her eyes , feeling safe with her king
John watched the sky . " I think I really like her " He whispered  

He stared at her . As she was walking in the gardens again the following week . He didn't go inside the gates this time . But watched her from the balcony  . Her beautiful smile . That beautiful face . He clenched his jaw . How could his brother have everything ?

It wasn't his fault he was born with a curse . It wasn't his fault he was the bastard of a king . It wasn't his fault that he was result of a major offence to the royal court . 

How could the king have everything ? But him . A bastard who has blood of a royal be shamed just because of a fling between a royal and a lower rank  . He tried . He hunted , he trained . He helped the poor people living on the borders and in forests by giving them food. He helped the soldiers have their meals . He suffered with scars while protecting the members of the royal family and yet he wasn't given a signal concern by anyone .

All while that royal child sat near his father watching . Watching and learning . Having the servants run to him whenever he was to much as get a single cut.

That was unsettling . And now he has a women . The most beautiful . She was a goddess in his eyes and he would anything to have her however she belonged to the king . Just like every other item he ever desired . It belonged to the king .

And what belongs to the king ,belongs with him, for him .

"Rose " She hummed feeling the rough hands move across her thigh . "My little kitten " She smile turning around but the king pulled her into his arms  ." Shall we go  venturing in the beautiful forest today ?" She immediately sat up . Her perky breasts jiggling over his chest .

Oh how he loved it .

The went out the guarded doors . The first time for Rosetta the king choose not to hunt as she loved the beautiful dears . They chose to step in the forest at dusk . The king and his love stayed their till the sun had gone down between the mountains .

His guards stayed a safe distance . 20 of them surrounding them both from a meter away . However the bushes and trees acted as curtain between the men and them both .

"My king " He heard the soft voice of his little Rose . Her hands coiling around  his bulky forearms and her body scooting closer to his . He wrapped his arm around her body covering her with his huge cape , pulling her over his lap and trapping her body in his to give her warmness .

"Are you scared baby ?"  She whimpered as she heard a growl from a distance . He king smile kissing her forehead . "Do not be afraid my dove . " She gasp hearing the twig in front of her snap . The king's eyes move to the bushes . The paw appearing from the darkness .

Rosetta held on to the kings arms . Afraid . Startled at the creature . "A-Aric . The ..the " he surprising only laughed . From the dark trees emerged a wolf . His eyes towards the King . The wolf accompanied by the commander himself .

"Your highness " he bowed cutting the chains from the wolfs neck making it run for the king . Rosetta screamed which only made the king laugh .

"Baby . Baby , my sweet sweet love . There is no harm here . " She opened her eyes to see the wolf kneeling at her king's leg . His tongue out and watching the king pet him . "I am very disappointed with the fact that you think I will ever let you be harmed . At least in my presence " She shook her head as the king pulled her closed and pecked her lips .

"This is King . My guardian wolf . " She gulped . But a little time and patience helped her grow close to king . "I named him King . Because I was once saved because of him " She frowned .

She looked at the wolf . Her fingers touching its paw . It responded with licking her hand .

"What happened ?" She asked and the king gave in a sigh.