14

" The king , And his whore " I gasp as I was grabbed by a man and pushed to the edge . I whimper as he laughed pushing himself too close . " Tell me little whore , How much do you get from the king ? Oh how good you would be in bed that he has brought you to this ball with him " He hummed . I let out cries trying to get away from him . His fingers touch my neck and grasp my throat tight . My vision starts to become blur . I cried out as he pulled the fabric near my cleavage . 

" Please , no " I whispered but the man never stopped . My king ...save me  . 

I was greeted in the ball by all as the companion and love of their king , They whispered about me , my family , my status . However no one dare accuse the king infact Question his choices . It was all my fault. I had excused myself to get rid of my building tears as I heard women across me laughing , They were laughing at me . They were calling me things which were insulting . 

It was wrong of me to walk in the balcony for air . I couldn't escape as the man started forcing himself on me . I scream but his hand slapped my cheek making me fall to the ground in trembling state . " I never did anything wrong " I spoke but he tore the fabric near my neck with his fingers touching my bare skin . I crawled back crying when a guard walked in tearing him away from me . 

" Aric !" I yelled crying and sobbing . People gathered around watching my abused body tremble however no one helped . As soon as I saw My King ran through the crowd I called for his name . He kneels before me pulling me into his embrace helping me stand up but never let's my face move away from his chest . " Shh My dove , What did he do ?" He growled low . 

The king had noticed how long his beloved dove had gone missing . He commanded his guards to go look for her . One such guard came running after a while telling him how a man was hurting his Rosetta and Aric lost it . His anger subdued as he saw his sweet crying trembling on the ground . He wrapped her up in his chest tucking her away from all the stares . When he saw the torn patch of fabric over her chest his best growled in anger . 

This man dare touch MY precious . He had the guts to look my my Rosetta and assault her . " My sword " The king commanded . His server handed him his weapon as the man was brought to his feet . While His little Rose clutched into him still shivering the king Swung his sword cutting that man's hand . He heard a gasp from his rose as the man screamed out of agony and pain . But the king showed no mercy . Handing his Rosetta into the hands of a maid who covered her upper half with The king's cape as the king glared with his beastly eyes . 

"You hurt my Rosetta " He snarled . The man only sobbed , his body now starting to shake out of fear , " You should understand that This women is my love . I shall not not tolerate you disrespecting the future queen , nor shall I tolerate your eyes laying upon her ! " Gasps and whispered filled the entire Hall . 

The king had officially declared His mistress as the Queen . No one dare voice their opinion about it . " And for laying not only your eyes but your hands on MY queen you will get what you deserve . Take him to the dungeon " The man continued crying and screaming out of pain and Aric walked towards Rosetta pulling her into him and picking his crying sweet in his arms . He walked out the ball room straight to his chambers never caring about his people . 

" Tell them The celebrations are over . The King has choosen his Queen and no further questions to be asked " said the mother of the king , She walked towards his chamber however stopped by the guards . They gulped in fear ," We are extremely sorry Your Highness but the king has commanded  not to let anyone in " His mother only fist her palms turning back . 

" Let him know that I wish to see his Queen , I will not wait long " The guards nodded as they watched the mother of the king walk away . 

Aric gently sat his Rose on the bed kneeling before her , His huge , rough hands grabbing her face between them and his eyes watching as she sniffed occasionally gasping for air . " My sweet baby " He whispered kissing her forehead . " I shall not let him die a peaceful death ,I promise " She only gave her lip a bite . "H-He to-touched m-me " , " I know , I know where did he touch you my sweet ?" She gasp for air as another tear fell down her cheeks . 

Her shaking hand came up to her chest , she fist the fabric of the king's cape crying , Aric was in rage . He could not bare any longer to go down the stairs of the dungeon and torture that man till he wished to die . 

Rosetta watched as he stood up walking to the bath . He walked around grabbing her night wear and coming back to her helping her stand up . " A-Aric " She called , he kissed her sweet lips deeply before untying the cape and undressing her completely , He carried her naked form to the bath helping her scrub the fifth away , " I do not want his touch to stay on you, You belong to me .You are mine . Yes ?" He asked grabbing her jaw and she nodded . 

He helped her wear her night gown and tucked her in the warm sheets of the bed . " I won't take long , I will be back I promise " He said kissing her once before walking away . 

" No one shall enter my chambers until I command otherwise "  He spoke to the guards before walking towards the dungeon .