15

[Violence in the following chapter ]

While His rose slept a peaceful sleep . The king was greeted by his servants in the darkest corners of the jail . The men kept behind the bars were guilty , spies or convicted of a unforgivable crimes . Aric walked to the very last of them and his eyes glared upon the bastard who had laid his hands upon his Rosetta , "Your name " The guard commanded the man to speak while keeping his leg on the back of his neck to show the man's submission . 

"C-Caleb " He whispered trembling and breathing heavily . His body shaking making Aric proud and happy . Caleb knew this would be his last day , no man was spare by the king . However , besides the fact of being killed he did not have the slightest knowledge of what was coming for him . 

" I have never being disrespected in my life " The king said moving his fingers over the smooth yet sharp surface of his sword. The man was being tied up , his screams getting heavier and denser as the King and his men approached him . " Were these the hands which touch the beautiful skin of my Queen ?" He asked and the guard gulps . " Yes sire " He answer with a stern voice . "She was crying " Aric muttered pointing the blade over the man's neck and slicing his flesh just enough to draw blood . 

" I could feel her tears over my skin as she held on to me trembling because of you " Caleb had his eyes wide open , he watched in horror as the king walked to his front and swung his sword over his hand chopping off his finger . The agonising scream of that man filled the dungeon alerting all the other guards and prisoners present there . He screamed and screamed as his fingers laid on the ground , both his hands and those pieces bleeding the red blood . 

" NO! SIRE ! GOD !!" He yelled as the king swung his sword again cutting off his hand from its elbow . " Begging ? The god cannot help you now . You have insulted me and my queen by laying your hands on her . You have taken it upon yourself to be punished and dragged to hell " Aric spoke . The guards looking away trying to stand strong as the king took his limbs one by one . 

Finally cutting his manhood off his body and standing proud . The man long dead by shock and loss of blood . " Let the people in this kingdom know what happened to the man who dared and touched your queen " Aric said handing the sword to the guard and walking out . The guards only stayed still and quite as they heard the foot-steps of their king fade away . 

The king took a bath , scrubbing all the blood off his skin . He would never do this , walking around the castles with the red stain over his garments and show his subjects that he would never forgive a man who committed any sin in the eyes of him and god . However Aric needed his Rosetta . He felt the need to clean himself before touching his pure innocent little girl . 

His anger vanished into thin air as he watched his Rose sleep over his bed . The fur covering her already covered body ,  He touched her skin making her eyes flutter open and she blushed crimson red . The king spared no time in stripping her and pleasuring her body . " My king !" She squeaked as he led his hands down to her sore pussy and cupped it . " Sore are we ?" He whispered making her whimper adorably and push herself into his rough warm chest . 

The loud knocks on the door alerted the king and startled his Rose making him angry . " Shh my sweet " He cooed her helping her wear his tunic and covered her yet again with fur pulling her close . Not wanting any other man to see his little kitten blushing for him her gently pushed her face in his neck , possessively . 

" Enter " The kind commanded and in came the guard of the east wing . A guard serving his mother . " Maddox " The king acknowledged . The guard did not dare look up as it was disrespectful . " Evening My king . My humble apologies for the disturbance . Your mother The late Queen wishes to see you for dinner this night " The king hummed in really . " With Lady Rosetta "  Aric moved his eyes up to Maddox in utter surprise . 

Aric's mother never really cared of who he took as his queen unless and until he took one at all . It was a surprise to him that his mother wished to see his queen . "You may go " He said looking at his queen already asleep over his chest . He ran his fingers over his face kissing her twice as the doors closed shut . In his mind he only thought of his beautiful Rosetta. 

I was woken up by maids surrounding me . I was given a bath , my hair done with flowers decorating . I was nervous , My heart was beating fast as I was escorted to the doors of the dining hall . The doors opened and I was faced by Aric himself . I bite my lips as the flutters in my belly started , "Come " He said taking my hand and walking us towards the Late King and Queen . 

I bow my head to them and heard a rise from the king . My eyes when land on the Queen I suck in deep breath . She was beautiful . Her eyes the darkest shade of blue . Yet they was some amount of sadness in them as they watched me . My lips parted and My breathing shallow's . " Please have a seat My son " Aric walked towards chair beside his father's . I stood their . My fingers twisting the lace of my dress . 

" What is your name ?" The king asked . 

" Rosetta " I replied . 

" That we know my dear but , what is your real name ?" I gasp looking up . My eyes dart to Aric himself to see no amount of surprise in his eyes . His eyes stayed on mine . I look at The queen who asked me the question and frown . 

" Marilyn your Highness . My name is Marilyn " I replied .