18

"Aric!" She boldly yelled as he pinched her nipples with his teeth . "No" His rose whined as he slowly inched his fingers towards her oh so wet pussy . The king was enjoying teasing his little dove his proud feeling when she whined and moans at his every move .

"Please don't " She begged but he smirked .

"Its your punishment . You should accept it . No human on my land gets such a pleasing one " Rosetta huffed taking her arms off his neck and moving away . However The king pulled her back in his embrace . "Where is my little queen going ?"

She pouts with her plump lips puckering making Aric gaze at them .
"It might be pleasing for you My king but I am in suffering " He laughs flipping her to sleep over her stomach . His hands moving her night gown away from her lower back . She let you a small cry when he slapped her rare end lightly .

His finger squeezing her asscheeks . His eyes going through her beautiful body which was cover half by her petticoat . He wanted to rip it apart . His hand couldn't help spank his rose making her cry out .

He flipped her over and his lips pressed against hers tightly . Soon his rose felt the material over her body being torn apart . His hand . Fingers travelling to her bust and squeezing her breast . She closed her eyes biting her lip and pulling her legs together but it was short lived as Aric spreads them apart and settles between them .

He moved over grinding on her pussy as she whined . "Please " She beg. "What for my kitten ?" He asked holding her chin . Rosetta huffed in annoyance at king's question as she knew he already understood her needs . She wanted it . She needed him but he was a big tease . "I am sorry . I won't walk alone near the borders of the castle " He hummed sucking the erect nipple .

"Please " He smirked . "You have to be clear my sweet . " Rosetta took the courage and gave out a moan as he pushed himself on her clit . "Please fuck me . Please ! I want you inside me my king . I'll -" . He stopped his fingers which pinched her clit . "You'll what ?" He asked harshly grabbing her neck . She whimpered loving the dominance as well .

"I'll take you in my mouth. I'll Suck your cock . Please put it inside me " No more questions were asked as he slammed into her wet pussy . She cried out in pleasure as her King never stopped . His hand lifted her thigh up on his shoulder making his shaft go deeper and hit her spot . She came instantly . With her hands in a fist clinging on the bed sheets , her eyes shut closed . Her breasts arched back .

The king didn't stop though. He kept thrusting into that sore pussy of his little queen . She whimpered as he shoots his cum inside of her. His eyes gazing at her cum covered clit and his mouth forming a knowing smirk .

'Soon my love will be baring my child . The kingdom will have an heir and I will have a queen by my side'

The king spoke in his mind .

"I live for you my love " He whispered running his hands through her beautiful long hair . "But I cannot be this merciful to my people , I have to banish them " She frowned opening her eyes , " What do you mean ?" She asked , He smiled kissing her forehead , " Nothing to be heard by you my kitten " Rosetta plumped her lips making him laugh .

She squeaked as he picked her up carrying his little queen for a bath .

" We absolutely cannot raise the borders , Its the rules of the treaty ! The previous king had to go through hard ships to form such a understanding between these two kingdoms Sire ! " The king only clenched his jaw .

" Then why are they asking for our troops ? Say , If I do give them my men for protecting there border , What do I get in return which is valuable ?" The king asked his question , directed to the messenger of the King from the south . " Women , Priceless jewels , Gold . Whatever you may want your Highness " The messenger replied .

The king looked upon his subjects . " Then I want the borders " . " NOT The borders !!" The subject stood up yelling out . " If we take the borders we will have to serve the filthy people from the south , There living , They bizarre traditions of sacrifices . No ! I highly refuse my king !" The king was rather relaxed this time . His eyes moved to his general . They rose moving to his objecting subject and in no time the subject was on his knees .

" S-Sire , Forgive my speech " The king scoffs . " If you are here to object to my decisions then You shall have a rather good and firm objection or none at all. Take him down " The king said and he was killed on sight . The others stood in complete silence and fear as the death body was taken away .

" Now , Is You king ready to give us control of the south borders and the lakes or should I send you back ? Dead ?" The messenger sucked in deep breath . " B-But We shall have nothing left if ,if you were to take our land from us You Highness " . The king looked away . " Then you might as well go fight with your ten guards on the gates of your castle "

They had no choice , The King of Rain Stone was demanding , He didn't need gold , He had enough , Enough to buy the lands of all , However the messenger was to died on both sides , If he left this kingdom without a new treaty or if he returned to their king with no agreement .

The King of the south threw the fit when the messenger said so that he had agreed to this new agreement , If He refuse the entire land would be under The Rain Stone territory , The party attacking the south were allies with Him , The king couldn't help but give up the half of his kingdom to the king of RainStone .

Aric was enjoying his gain by giving no troops to the king of south , " Zion " He whispered , " You have been played well by me " Aric said smirking , " Ask them to take there attack back , There will be no war " The messenger and general nodded walking away .

Aric had gained the fourth land in his hands just by a little threat to this pussy of a King . How unfortunate to him . The king laughed and entered his chambers . No matter how much fear he was giving , his heart beat never had picked his pace at such situation . However there was only one little thing which made him feel such way .

" Are you trying to kill me my queen !" He said watching his Rose in a nothing but her tights and the fur barely covering her body . His hands clenched together as he tried to grab her however his little queen was angry . " No ! You left me this morning , I haven't seen you since dawn . "

" So My dove is angry " He whispered grabbing her ankle and dragging her down to the end of the bed making her yell . "NO ! I am angry ! " He laughed slapping her ass tightly making her wrap her hand around his neck , as letting a squeak . Just the response the king loved.

Thank you for the covers hot_steamy