5

He pushed himself deep inside making me cry out in pain.  "Shh" his movement was slow  . Yet it was painful , but as his hand ran down my body it felt as if I was about to faint . "don't move" he commanded.  I gasp at the length pushed inside me . It was too much . My walls clenched around him and he groaned burying his head in my neck . Making me moan yet again . His lips nibbling on my skin .

But he didn't stop .I closed my eyes but a moan sounded from my mouth as their was a sudden erotic feeling forming in my stomach and down to my nether region ."Pleased by my cock are we ?" I arch back ad he touched my breasts. "N-No" I denied . "No?" I only whimper as his movement got stronger . "Cum for me " I didn't understand him . But the sudden feeling in my stomach had me arch from my back and scream out loud . 

I whimper at the soreness down there , However in denial I may be , I had felt something during this night that was pain and pleasure , something I had never felt even slightest , I looked away as The king huffed and stood up . All in his naked glory . His body was huge , veins could be seen through his forearms , his muscles were so big , I had never seen a man so huge like him . 

I laid there to see if he wanted anything else from me . But he pour himself a liquid from a crystal glass jar and drank it . I gulp sitting up and wince . It was hard for me to even sit , But I was to move out as soon as he was done with me . Tears fell from my eyes softly as I notice blood over my inner thigh.  I was used now . I am no more a virgin , if I was tamed by the king for his pleasure there will be no more thoughts but for me to be sold into prostitution . 

I scramble grabbing the white sheet to cover myself and getting my petticoat in my hands . My hair getting in front of my eyes but I pushed them away . It was paining as I stood up . However I was to follow the commands of Madam and get out . A prostitute shall never sleep in the bed of the king . Let alone even glance at him. But I think I might have already broken that rule . I took a step to the doors   when His grace spoke , " Where do you think you' re going ?"  he asked . 

I halt , my heart still beating fast as the new king watched me with his eyes . Narrowing them down to me . " I-I should leave your grace " I stuttered but spoke keeping my head bowed as a sign of respect . My breath caught itself between my throat when I saw his huge frame walk over to me . His hand lift and he trailed his finger from my collar to my neck . My lady part clenching again . 

" Do you feel pain ?" The king had asked me a question , I didn't know how to give him the answer to it . Why did he care ? Women would slip away as soon as the king would be done . He didn't wish a women with such a low rank to speak to him , Then why would he ask me ?, " I asked you a question " My body flinched at his rough voice . 

His voice , it was so manly , rough , harsh . It might almost hurt a girl like me physically . I tried to regain my posture , Fist my hands on the cloth covering me . I chose to give him nod . I never looked at him . Only kept my head bowed . " Go in there , wash yourself and get out " He said walking out to the balcony and blowing a cigar , I didn't waste the time , grabbing my discarded clothes and running to the bath . I washed my myself quick and dressed up . 

Moving out I watched his back . He was gazing far off in the forest ahead of him . I was taking my steps to the doors when he spoke again . " Did you enjoy watching the view ?" The feeling my stomach bubbled up again . My fear raising , Was I about to die ? or was it just a question . I do not understand , I gulp cowering away however I had to answer somehow , " Uh " I couldn't speak . Too nervous and afraid , My hands were twisting and turning . 

The king turned to me . " Its a B-Beautiful forest "I spoke , my mouth unable to speak any further . " I'm glad you think so Rosetta , You may go now " As soon as he spoke I opened the doors moving out and closing them behind me . My eyes closing with a sigh leaving my lips . 

Wasn't I suppose to cry in grief that my innocence was stolen ? But I couldn't deny the pleasure though , a throat cleared and MY eyes open with a jerk . " I shall escort out the castle miss " A man , with beard and scary scar over his face spoke . I nodded as he walked ahead with me following behind . I took a last glance at the doors . 

I will never forget this night . I couldn't even if I tired . Because His face was now starting to appear in the darkness of my closed eyes .