24

The moment the queen confessed every man in that chamber stood quite . The truth was out , the sobs of the late queen could be heard in the hallways and the nobals gathered to see the scene unfold .

"You have disrespected the throne in every possibly way . Not because you created this monster but because your intentions are sinister . You are not worth to be called a queen ! How much have I done for you !? Yet you go behind my back to hold the rightful heir's women ,under your knife !" The late king spoke .

"I am sorry , please have mercy on me . I only wanted my son to have his rights - "

"Enough ! " Aric spoke . The late queen fell silent , begging to him by the tears in her eyes. However she had the curtsey to speak in front of him , justifying she actions after hurting his Rosetta . Possibly the new Queen .

No good shall come of it , No mercy shall be bestowed upon it , No man on earth could stop the new king from having his revenge . She belonged to him . She was to only be touched and spoken to by him !

Letting go of John's collar the king took a step back while John laid on ground shivering and trembling for what is to come next .

"Take them to the dungeons ."

"NOOO ! LET GO ! NOO ! Maximilian ! I am your wife ! I am the queen ! I cannot be dragged down there ! You cannot do this to your queen !"

You are no longer A Queen .
Your title was stripped from you every since you betrayed The King Himself .
You , are just a women , not worthly to be showing your presence in front if the nobals and Late King himself .

She heard the nobals speak . She shook her head violently . She didn't want the dead of a prisoner . She didn't want herself to beg for death .

She struggled . Fought back . Tried to run away however she failed . John was pulled by his neck with both their hands bounded by iron chains they were taken to the deep dark dungeon . Not all who were guilty and had committed crimes were taken down there .

It was clear that the new King had something brutal in his mind .

Aric quickly pulled his dove by his side covering her trembling form by his hands . Only the.n he had noticed the ripped cloth covering her chest . She had not realized John wrench her upper clothing .

Clenching his jaw Aric turn to his men . With no words the men cleared their way for him .
He picked her up and found Rosetta hiding her face in his neck . Her hands still shaking ,he proceeded to take her to their chamber .

"The feast is over . Close the gates , call the physician . Fimd out who is the father of that bastard . He can be a threat if that pig is alive " with that the king was gone .
The doors closed behind them as the commander bowed .

The king could hear his dove's small whimpers . Her cries as she fist her hands over his chest . He set her on the bed and closed the huge curtains leading to their balcony .

Soon after making her stand He did not speak ..Aric noticed the cut over her neck ,just below her jaw . His anger rose . They had hurt his precious . They had touched her .

She whimpered as he hastily took her clothes off  . Ripping her underclothes into shreds to see any other injuries .

"Where else ?" His question commanded an answer as he riped her lace and petticoat apart pulling it down to reveal her naked body . She cried silently and she needed the comfort of her king however he was too occupied searching for any injuries .

"Fuck ! " he cursed pulling apart and running his hands through his hair . Ashamed of himself . He couldn't protect his queen . He couldn't protect her from an obvious attack . He got rid of his heavy attire but never look into his dove's eyes . Until she walked towards him. Setting herself in between his huge arms and pulling his face down to meet hers .

" I couldn't protect you " he said . His jaw clenched tight . His anger was boiling . His rage , the fury . He wanted John's blood in his hand as that bastard begged for forgiveness .

Those thoughts were interrupted as he felt soft , delicate lips upon his neck . Unable to hold himself her pushed her body tigh against his . Picking Rose up by her thighs which wrapped around his waist and walked to their bed and leaned over the head .

"You did " His eyes immediately moved to her cut . She took his hand from her waist and rested it upon her heart . "I am alright Aric . You saved me " she whispered touching her forehead to his .

He stared at his beautiful dove as she tried to make him understand that she was fine but he wasn't.

"Aric " she called coiling her fingers in his hair and giving a peck to his lips . She got no answer . Tears brim her eyes again . She wanted his arms around her . She wanted him to kiss her deeply . She needed him .

A small hiccup brought the king's attention to his little dove . He fist his hands as he saw her cry . Tears running down her cheeks .

Her lips were quivering .

His hand inched closer and wiped the tears , "shhh " He pulled her close . Resting his face in her neck and kissed it . "Do not cry " he said .She didn't stop . His arms tighten as he realized she need him . He kept kissing her  ,running his hands across her back to warm her . Kiss on her neck while holding her close .

"Save your tears for when you see their limbs been torn apart  " he said Pulling away and their lips collide She never got the chance to show her horrified expression  .

It was soft kiss . Which turned rough . Aric didn't waste time in bringing his Rose under him and kissing her tears away. He wanted to go and see that bastard . Cut his limbs into pieces but he wasn't ready to leave his Rosetta yet .

"Ahh!" She whimpered as he fucked her rough staring right into her eyes . His hand fonding her breasts as he saw her whimper and moan at every move he made .

"Aric !" She yelled as he started going deeper . Every single thrust she could feel inside her . She was highly aware of his hands over her , his eyes looking into hers . He growled into her ears making her shiver and come that instant . He did not stop , she felt sore however she wanted it , she need him .

He pulled out his cum Spilling out her pussy . He kissed her deeply pulling her sore body up and into his arms as he sat . His hands rested upon the head of the bed.  His head leans back.  While Rosetta catched her breath . She ran her hands over his chest and watch him close his eyes .

She wanted him to wrap his arms around her.  "Aric " She called . He hummed opening his eyes . His eyes as if locked on her big ones .

He clenched his jaw as he suddenly realized something. 

She moved his hands from the head of bed to wrap them around her .

But the king had realized he now had a weakness . He regrets it.  He regrets it more than he regretted killing a child . He knew the consequences of having her near him now . She was his weakness and by now , he doubt their was an enemy who had no knowledge about it .

His hands pulled her tight agaist his chest as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek .

"Aric ?" She noticed his demur change .

"You should sleep " he said but she frowned . "Sleep next to me , don't go . I beg of you my king " He smiled . " Where else would I be baby ?"

Having to see that smile on her face was his first step to weakness .

"You must learn to sacrifice in order to be a King Aric! "

The king proudly watched his ten  year old son kill the dear . Kings learn to sacrifice their lifes for their people and so shall it will be .

"You aren't going to be a sacrifice Rosetta . I might as well die with you if they come for us "

Um ......
**sorry for late updates **
Unedited because i am lazy to do that . Any who ..i have an exam tomorrow ..but who cares !!!
I will try updating as much as possible . Lol bye !