7

I whimper my hands forming fist over the sheets . My legs trying to close but the king did not like it ,holding my inner thigh and pushing them apart again . I gasp as the sudden surprise feeling I got . His tongue licking me , the wetness pooling around . I was embarrassed, my eyes closing shut as his thumb pressed over me .

I arch my back as he dived in again , his growl making me wet all over again . "Ah" I cry out as he pushed two fingers inside me . "shh , You like it baby ?" I gasp again as he plumed them inside me faster . His thick finger were turning my stomach in twists . But suddenly it all stopped . My soreness making me whimper . Disappointment filled inside me . I wanted more . As he stopped the feeling of crying filled inside me .

"Quite My sweet , I'll give you what you want " I gulp as he climbed over the bed . I did not expect a kiss to my cheek . "So wet for me " He whispered . I wasn't suppose to touch his highness . It was a crime to touch the Royals ,touching the king could be worst . But I couldn't stop myself from digging my hands in the skin of his arms as he pushed inside me .

That pleasure. It could kill me. The way he kissed my neck , His touch . His hands roaming and exploring every inch of my body . I was aware of every part of mine being touched .

"So fucking tight " he groaned into my neck . I moan louder . His thrust getting faster and deeper every time . His hand moved from beside my head and squeezed my breast then moving down to hold my waist . He never stopped his actions , but his other hand came up to my jaw holding it tight , " Look at me when I fuck you " He commands , My body shivered , That fear inside me was lurking , as my eyes met his . But when I did look into those eyes , It was a different feeling . 

I gasp crying out as he gave a bite to my ear and pulled out entirely , pushing all the length inside me again making me come all over  . " Oh " I moan pushing my head further in the soft sheets of the bed . " Hmm, So beautiful " I opened my eyes looking at him as he pulled away . A warm liquid spreading over my stomach . His eyes closed as he leaned on me  He grabbed a cloth to wipe it from my stomach  His body then wrapped around mine . Both of us breathing heavily , His body pushed to lie beside mine . I was tired . It was midnight , But I had to leave . I could not sleep next to him . 

Even if his warmness was inviting . 

His cheek rested on my shoulder , His arm around my waist . I tried to calm my nerves , took in deep breaths and finally took his hand off mine . Thinking The king was already asleep and that I could walk out his chamber by not disturbing him was my thinking . However He wasn't asleep . As I stood up biting my lip at the soreness in my nether regions , I bend down to grab my petticoat . Not a moment later It was snatch from my hands . 

My heart beat fastened again . Watching his eyes , There were fearful . It look like he was angry . " S-Sire" , Before I could speak his voice spoke ." Where do You thinking you'er going ?" He asked throwing the piece of cloth away and pulling me by my waist to his chest . My eyes immediately lower . " I-I have to go " I never spoke to a royal . I have no knowledge how to speak to them . 

I gasp as he lifted me of the ground in his arms . My hands out of blue went around his neck afraid I would fall . " You are not leaving me " He said . I frowned got deeper . He laid me over the bed falling beside me and pulling the covers up . " Your grace ..I can't " , His finger over my lips stopped my words . " Sleep " He said ,But I didn't want a punishment . If Madam were to know of this she would , she would .. I shook my head trying to move away but I heard him growl . 

His hands pulling me under him and caging me . " When I say Sleep , You sleep . Do not defy my orders " He grits . I gasp as he pressed himself over me . My hands coming to his shoulders . " I cannot sleep next you My king " He chuckled . " And why the fuck not ?" I wince at the curse he spoke . " Sleeping next to the king can be a punishable offence " I stated looking at the window . 

His grip over my chin pushed my face to meet his . His lips leaning in . However I had to turn myself away . " I cannot kiss you , I can't touch you .I cannot look at you . I was brought here from a brothel . I -I am to be a prostitute , I am sorry My king , I have given myself to you but doing such things could get me to be severely punished " I said sitting up and covering myself with sheets , Suddenly the feeling of fear took over me . 

The way I spoke to the king was completely dangerous . He might even kill me , My eyes glanced up to see the rage in his eyes . My eyes go wide and as I push myself to stand up with the sheets covering me and step back . " I-I am sorry , I apologies , Please forgive me . Please " I pushed myself back as he stood up . Him walking towards me had my heart pounding . My hands had a tight grip over that fabric . 

I gasp and whimper as he held my jaw pushing me against the wall . " Listen to me closely my Rose , If you try and defy me , not as a king but as a man . I shall never tolerate it . You belong to me now , You are mine . You will do as I say ,You are not a prostitute because It was me who took your innocence , And I dare say there will be no man on this land who can touch you now . You understand ?" He asked . My breath caught in my throat as he yet again picked me ,but over his shoulder and tossed me on the bed . 

I couldn't get away as his arms caught me and pulled me to his chest . His lips met mine suddenly and I froze . His lip nibbling on mine as mine responded quickly . I didn't understand anything . I couldn't pull away .