12

I woke up with a warm finger rubbing against my neck . I moan turning to the heat and pushing my body into it , " My sweet Rose " A voice spoke, startled by the rough voice my eyes open swiftly , my hands pushing the person away . However His hand around my waist held me right where I was , As I saw Aric's angry face I sigh , my fear was seeing the General who had touched me . My hands fist over his bare chest , " Why did you pull away ?" His voice was dangerous , either it made my body shiver and ace in pleasure or scare me for my life . 

" S-Sorry my king , I-I thought " I wasn't able to speak any further , he lifted his body making my hand slid down from his chest , Unaware of my nakedness I looked into his eyes puzzled as he clenched his jaw , He was angry . My breathing became shallow , " A-Aric " I whispered almost soft enough , not wanting him to hear it . I did not want to risk calling the king by his name . Even if he desired it . "Did you think you were going to be touched by any other man ?" He asked . He deserved a true answer . " Forgive me Sire .." I was grabbed my chin forcefully , I wince as he coiled his fingers around my neck , however it did not hurt me . 

" Should I shove my cock into that tight pussy to make you understand ?" I gasp arching back as I feel his member over my lady part . " A-Aric ,I-I am sorry " he grunts moving his face to my neck , his lips giving me kisses . I giggle as It tickled but lead my self . " Do you like it my dove?" He asked , His finger grabbing my neck pulling my face to meet his eye sight better . " I want a good stern answer my Rosetta , are you willing to be only mine forever ? "

His voice , it made me melt like in his arms . He has given me the warmness I need , has protected me from being sold in the hands of men .

"Yes , I am yours " His lips stretched into a smile . "Only mine my rose . I will kill the man you ever lays his eyes on you " My mouth opened to disagree but he sealed it with his . Dragging me in for a rough long passionate kiss . I closed my eyes tight shut and I tasted his soft lips on mine . His teeth scraped across my bottom lip , I gasp into it as he entered his tongue inside . Being new to I couldn't understand what I could do ? I didn't move , Only coiled my hands on his chest , His warm chest . 

The little amount of hair over his torso brushing against my arm . I moan as he held my waist . Burning hot , I realised I was naked , He pulled away dipping his head in my neck and I felt blissful feeling enter me yet again . " Aric" I whispered , I wanted more , however I was hungry , But I couldn't stop him . How could I ? I could new have enough courage to stop His Highness . However I myself was guilty too , I moaned yet again as he laid me down on the sheet and and pulled my legs apart making me leave a surprised voice . 

The King smirked as his little Rose squeaked . She was too sweet , too shy and too innocent for him . That did not help him from stopping to ravish her like a beast he was He kissed her stomach moving down to her blushing red pussy , wet and ready from him . " Only for me " He whispered pressing his thumb against her clit making her arch her back . Too reactive yes ? 

" Tell me Baby , You like it " She nodded . But he swiftly moved to grabbed her hair and look in those big beautiful eyes . " Say It Rosetta . Say it . Tell me you want me inside your pussy , tell me you want me to eat you like a beast , Say You want me to fuck you " She whimpered , something in that whimper made the king bite her neck . He heard he soft cry , " M-MY king!! I-I w-want you inside me " He could not hear her , but was proud , She was engrossed in rubbing herself  on his shaft . He grinned . "My sweet rose , Never have I wanted a women to love me but you " 

Rose looked into his eyes , shocked . " Aric " She called but he ripped off the sheet near them and entered her , Rose threw her head back letting him bite her nipples . " Oh " She moans again . He chuckled thrusting into her cunt . " Moan like that baby , Let me hear how much you love me fucking you " She cried out as he came in deep , She shuddered loosing herself , "Fuck " He grunts pulling out and releasing . 

He had left his Rose breathless yet again . He never had this desire to kiss a women , As he kissed every part of body , He kissed her breasts , her stomach , her neck . Her soft cheeks , her nose . " tickles " She giggles making him smile . The only time he had smile was when he had seen his enemy burn in fire . But this smile was different , It arise the need to protect her . In all costs . 

" Aric " I she whispered , His lips touched her forehead . She laid in his arms , the warm sheets draped over her covering her body from the cold , He had gripped her body his , they mere thought of loosing such a precious gift from the moon had his beast crawl out from inside the deep dark soul of his and hunt for blood . " Yes my Dove " He noticed the red tint forming deeper than before as she lifts her head from his chest and bites her lips . 

He groans , I shall bite that lips and suck on it until she looses her breath . He though . " I am hungry " Her soft voice spoke . He chuckled kissing her cheek and nodding . 

Sorry for late updates .