30

"Does the garden please you your Majesty ?" I nodded looking at it , " I does very well , You did a excellent work Diego " Rosetta spoke , Lord Diego bowed in pleasure smiling . " May I ?" He asked taking the book in his hand which she carried ,  as she sat in her chair along with him , " Very interesting your Grace , I have never read a book about plants before " She chuckled , " Well , it is something that makes me happy when I read about it " He nodded smiling . 

He noticed the guards walking towards the garden from afar and stood up . " What is it ?" She asked , " I assume His majesty has stepped out of his work for a walk your Grace" She smiled looking at the small path of the garden watching her king walk towards her . " My King , it is a pleasure to see you after so long " Diego spoke bowing his head as Aric nodded .

" How is the Southern border holding up Diego ?" Aric asked sitting beside his Queen as she took a sip of her tea . 

" Very well my king " Aric nodded . " We heard you married ? Who is the young lady ?" Rosetta asked . He chuckled looking at his hands , " Lady Carina , It would be my pleasure to introduce her at the ball tonight "Rosetta smile . Diego acknowledge them before walking away . 

" Isn't that your third tea of the day ?" Aric asked , " I have gotten fond of having Tea in my garden my king " She said eating scones . " And that's the third time of that as well " He said making her turn to him and glare . " I am not providing just one person your Highness ! " he laughed out loud kissing her forehead and keeping his hand over her belly . 

" Yes you aren't , but it would be better if you had something good for your health . Not this " She took another bite making his chuckle . " Are you shutting your ears at me ?" She shook her head chewing away making him run his hand over his eyes , " My darling . We should start getting ready for the evening . Common now " He said extending his hand as he stood up , " But the ball isn't starting till seven Aric " She said , her small mouth filled with food and sugar over her lips . 

She looked adorable as ever . 

" Yes , and we might be late if we aren't done getting ready in time " He said grabbing her hand and pulling her up basically dragging her to their chambers . " Aric " She called , he slammed the door shut grabbing her mouth and latching his on her . Tasting the sugar sweet lips as he pulled her gown apart making her laugh . 

"We are late" She said huffing and puffing at her husband who laid on the bed all dressed while she pulled at her gown irritated . " A king is never too late " He said making her glare at him through the mirror . 

" You might break the poor mirror with that stare my love , now shall we ?" She sigh taking his hand . 

He stopped once and kissing her lips softly before walking out making her smile . 

" My king " He looked at her kissing her cheek , " Thank you for everything you have done for me , I would be no where without you " He shook his head . " I , would've been lost without you Rosetta " He kissed her hand and hugging her . 

" You're crushing me Aric " He let go instantly, making her chuckle . " I wish I could punish you for all the mischief you create Rose " He said grabbing her jaw softly . " And how would you punish me Aric ?" 

"I'd fuck you till dawn " 

[The End]

I just wanna say , Thankyou for all my readers .

 You guys are the reason I love writing books . Thanks for supporting me . I will try my best to become even better .