Thanks For The Memories

Hope you guys enjoying reading this story as much as I like writing it :) Comment, vote, and all that great stuff pretty please! Don't be afraid to message or talk to me, I don't bite hah <3

Niall's Point of View

Morning light protrudes through the curtains turning my eyelids bright red. I attempt to flip over but I stiffen. I realize I'm encased in muscular arms. I force my eyes open, the light stinging my retinas. I blink a few times for my eyes to adjust.

There are a few things wrong with this picture.

I'm not in my own bedroom. This is Louis' bedroom. God damn my head is pounding. The tanned, muscled arm tightens around my waist. My eyes follow the arm up to the boy attached to it. The blood drains from my face.

There's a Bradford Bad Boy in the bed with me.

Fuck me with a broom! The entire night comes flooding back. The three guys in the alley, the alcohol, and Zayn. Beautiful, perfect, bad boy Zayn. He must've carried me up because I don't remember how we got here.

My stomache clenches. I made such an arse out of myself last night. I feel so stupid and dumb and idiotic.

Sex. The word pops into my head and I tense up. We didn't have sex right? No, impossible. I'd remember sex with Zayn even if I was hammered and on roofies. I wiggle my bum just to be sure. There's no trace of soreness or anything.

I do recall the kiss. The kiss I forced on him. I groan. What if he didn't even want to kiss me? Was he kissing me back to be nice? A courtesy kiss? Ugh my head is throbbing.

Kissing Zayn felt like what heaven should be. Are you supposed to feel  it in your crotch? Because that's where I mostly felt it. I bet I would've had sex with him last night.

Fuck, I must be the worst one night stand in the whole world.

But I don't want that. I don't want to be a one-night stand. I gaze at Zayn now, seeing him clearly for the first time. He's heart breakingly gorgeous. His dark lashes are splayed on his cheeks like crescent moons, his hair is disheveled against his forehead, and his luscious lips are in an unintentional pout. The sunlight turns his tan skin into a beautiful caramel. What is this boy doing to me?

I can't believe he stayed. I recall begging him to. That must mean something right?

Zayn groans beside me and yawns loudly. I watch him intently as his eyes flutter open. His golden eyes meet mine and my heart is thudding in my chest anticipating his reaction. I must look like a deer caught in the headlights.

"You are so stunning." He says his eyes widening a bit.

The way he says this makes every single fiber of my being feel like it’s on fire. I want to scream at the top of my lungs on a mountain. I want to kiss newborn babies. I want to sing show tunes. I want to do cart wheels. I want to sky dive out of a plane. All because Zayn thinks I'm stunning.

"You stayed." I whisper, unable to take my eyes off his lips.

"You wanted me to. Didn't you?"

I nod furiously.

"How much do you remember?" He asks, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. And holy fuck his voice is so sexy. It has this hoarse quality that I'm finding irresistible.

"That is a good question." I yawn.

"Is this okay...?" Zayn asks glancing at his arms around my waist.