Shake Me Down

Hello darlings :) I did somethin a little different, I made this longer and with both Niall and Zayn's point of view. I'm gonna be back to my surprises in the next chapter so look out for that! And ah, that's it, enjoy the chapter! Vote, fan, comment....if you feel like it hah xx

-Niall's Point of View-

"Let's do it again, babe." Zayn kisses me full on the lips.

"Are you trying to kill me love?" I ask completely exhausted.

"I can't get enough of you." He covers my entire faces in kisses.

It's dark outside already and I've spent the entire day frolicking with Zayn in bed. I've experienced more love in one hour with Zayn than most people have experienced their entire life.

"I've got work tomorrow. I need to go home." I groan stretching my muscles until I hear my joints click.

"No, you're mine Niall Horan." Zayn cups my cheeks and playfully nibbles on my bottom lip.

"Tell that to my boss Monday morning." I smile even though Zayn still has my lip between his teeth.

"What do you do Niall?" Zayn asks curiously.

"It's a boring office job. I file papers and type on a computer all day." I pout.

"What do you wear to work?" Zayn questions, trailing his finger down my chest and down to my.....ahem.

"I wear a suit."

"I probably lost my job with the disturbance I caused the day before." He sighs.

"You never know, perhaps there's still a chance?" I shrug. He chuckles.

"I don't want you to go." Zayn says while I get up to put on the clothes I wore from last night.

"I don't want to leave." I half smile picking up my boxers.

Ah my soiled boxers. I grinned at them remembering why they were ruined in the first place. I confessed my love right before Zayn gave me the most torturous blow job ever. It was worth it though. I don't think I've ever came so bloody hard in my entire life. I swear it was like my sex pistol was a fucking faucet spurting love juice for ages.

"Do you have a pair of boxers I can borrow?" I ask holding up the ruined pair.

He breaks into a grin staring at the boxers. Zayn gets up, still naked, and pulls a pair of black briefs from a drawer. I admire the toned arse that belongs to my prince charming. It's tan just like the rest of him.

"Niall, you cheeky little thing." Zayn shakes his head and tosses the briefs at my face.

"Can you blame me for admiring the view?" I grin slipping on the briefs.

"I bet your mates miss you." Zayn says producing a cigarette and zippo lighter.

Naked Zayn smoking a cigarette? Now my life is complete. Kill me now God 'cause I'll die smiling like a bloody fool.

"Speaking of mates, have you heard from Harry?" I ask trying to get my mind off of the naked sex god lounging on the bed.

"Funny you should mention him, he was acting rather stranger this morning."

"This morning!? He was here?" I question, my eyes widening.

"Yeah, while you were in the shower. He was upset about something. Did anything happen last night?" He asked exhaling smoke, I can’t help watching the way the smoke crawls through Zayn’s sexy mouth.