Not a Chapter, but a Playlist of the Story

Most of the chapters in this story are some of my favorite songs or inspired by my favorite songs so I'm gonna share them with you before I release the sequel to this story entitled "Cheers, Here's to Loving You." If you fancied the ups and downs of Ziall and Larry in my last book then I'm positive the sequel will drive you nuts ;)

If you love music as much as I do, then continue on.

If not, then go fold some socks or somethin'.

Chapter One: Time to Unwind by Chester French

Such an awesome song. It's very playful and seriously puts you in a good mood. I thought it was a chill song since that's what Zayn and Niall do in the chapter. They just hang until things turn heated.

"Baby I've been lookin' for a little time to unwind for a minute."

Chapter Two: Speak Low If You Speak Love by My American Heart.

Mellow with heavy guitar and straight forward lyrics. Good stuff. A lot of sweet things happend in this chapter and we see the soft caring side of Zayn.

"Whisper softly, softly in my ear. Say all the things I want to hear so speak low if you speak love."

Chapter Three: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy

You probably think my spellcheck is off but that is really how the song is spelled. I think the band said they wanted the title to look like a text message. This is song has a little bit of a bitter edge to it but I think it expresses the way Niall feels when Zayn's bitchass leaves him alone at the diner.

"And I want these words to make things right but it's the wrongs that make the words come to life."

Chapter Four: Lovesick by Nevershoutnever!

If you've heard it, you know how heartbreakingly sweet the tune is. Perfect for sweet Nialler <3

"You tell me that you love me then you go and leave, why you do this to me baby? I'm lovesick."

Chapter Five: Hot Mess by Cobra Starship

It's a sassy in your face song about a hot drunk person. Drunk jealous Zayn? 'Nuff said.

"Well you're a hot mess and I'm fallen for you. And I'm like hot damn, let me make you my boo."

Chapter Six: Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't) by All Time Low

An all-around good song. Catchy and sweet like most All Time Low songs.

"Something's telling me to leave but I won't 'cause I'm damned if I do ya, damned if I don't."

Chapter Seven: Don't You Want Me by Human League

I have a very soft and random spot for music from the eighties lol don't judge me. This is the chapter where Harry tries to get a piece of Niall. The song doesn't have much to do with the chapter but the title does hah

"Don't you want me? - You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need me."

Chapter Eight: No special song or anything for the title of this chapter. I just liked the sound of it. I was struggling with the title and "What I've Been Waiting For" just seemed right.