Calm Before The Storm

Hey lovely people :) I'm dialling up the drama again in this chapter! Hope you love it and continue to support the crap out of this story!

Anddd if you're bored check out my other stories, you know, only if you wanna ;)

Don't forget, You guys are wonderful. xx

-Niall's Point of View-

It's been two days since the fight between me and Louis.

Since then, I've stayed with Zayn.

Harry isn't around too often. He goes to work and goes out a lot. I'm sure it's to avoid Zayn and me, so I don't blame him.

Work’s been so fucking slow. It’s been the best thing in the world coming home to Zayn. How can things be moving so fast yet I want them to move even faster? Is that normal? Doesn’t that ruin relationships? There’s nothing like waking up to Zayn and sleeping in his muscled arms. I get the best rest in my life with him. Seriously, babies or cats don’t sleep this good.

It's Liam's birthday tonight.

All these feelings keep creeping up on me today and I'm dreading going to this party. I'm going to see Louis for the first time since the fight. I hope to god he isn't still angry with me.

On the plus side, Zayn's my date.

"Come on gorgeous, it's time to get ready." Zayn says drying his hair with a towel.

The both of us had just taken a shower together. I lie on Zayn's bed with a fluffy blue towel around my waist while Zayn's choosing an outfit.

I can't help but ogle his naked body. No matter how many times I see him naked, it's always like the first time. A few beads of water still drip down his muscled shoulders. He slips on a pair of black Calvin Klein’s.

"Baby? What's the matter?" He asks rummaging through his drawers.

"I don't have a good feeling about tonight." I answer honestly.

"The moment anything happens, we'll leave alright?" He assures me.

Still, I don't think things will be that simple.

-Louis' Point of View-

I'm only going to Liam's party for the sake of supporting him despite what's going on between Niall and me.

My phone rings while I'm getting ready.

"Hello?"

"Louis?"

"Yeah? Who's this?"

"It's Harry, would you be my date to Liam's birthday party?"

-Niall's Point of View-

Driving over to Liam's flat makes me very nervous. Zayn holds my hand the entire way rubbing little circles on my hand with his thumb. I guide Zayn to Liam's house and we find a decent parking spot. My mind is jumping from thought to thought like channels on a television.

I just want this night to pass by without incident.

"Are you ready baby?" Zayn asks bringing my hand up to his lips.

I nod.

"Let's enjoy ourselves." Zayn smiles.

"You look perfect, love." I tell him.

He really does look perfect in his red and black plaid shirt.

"So do you." Zayn grins kissing me.