year 6 | amortentia

You are dating with Draco secretly, you don't want your friends knowing about your relationship, because they hate your boyfriend and you don't want to spoil the friendship.

You have Potion with Slytherin today. You are happy about it. You haven't even talk to Draco a few days, you two can only staring at each other in the Great Hall during breakfast, lunch and dinner. You really miss him and tell him all the things happened in these days.

You enter the dungeon with your friends and sit. Then you can see Draco and his gangs enter and he takes a seat right in front of you. In the class, you can't focus on what Snape is talking about, the only thing you care is the boy siting right in front of you.

Suddenly, he turns around. 'What do you want, Malfoy?' hisses Ron before you can response.

'I just wanna borrow a spare quill.' Draco hisses back.

'Hey, stop arguing. We are in lesson, I don't want to serve any detention from Snape again!' you whisper and hand a quill to Draco.

'Fine. ' Draco turns around and starts to jots down what Snape has said.

'Amortentia is the most powerful Love Potion in existence. It causes a powerful infatuation or obsession from the drinker. It has a distinctive mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from it in characteristic spirals.' Snape says softly.

Then you all start to brew your own Amortentia. 'It has a different aroma for everyone who smells it, reminding each person of the things that they find most attractive, even if the person doesn't acknowledge or is unaware of their fondness for the object of their affection themselves. Write an essay about what you smell and hand it in next week.'

'What do you smell? ' Harry asks Ron after they finish brewing.

'Well, marshmallow, ink and rose. How about you, (Y/N)? ' Ron answers.

'I can smell mint, cologne and woody scent of broomstick handle.' you say, knowing the smells are related to Draco.

'See? Mr Malfoy did his potion so perfect. Would you mind to share to the class what you can smell?' Snape asks.

'I can smell marshmallow, rose, ink.' Draco answers.

'How come both Malfoy and I smelled the same aromas? ' Ron groans, 'Is there anything wrong with my potion? '

'I don't think so, maybe you and Malfoy fall in love with the same girl. ' Harry guesses.

Your heart heaves as you think about the point of Ron has feelings for you. You are with Draco, you don't want to hurt any one of them.

After the bell rings, you are packing up your things, you can see Draco leaves the dungeon and Ron strides to him, yelling, 'Malfoy! I need to talk to you.'

'What do you want, Weasel?' he hisses.

'Shit.' you curse inwardly as you realise trouble comes soon.

'What's the smell of your Amortentia? I just want to confirm.'

'Why? What I smelled is none of your bu-'

'I can smell marshmallow, ink and rose. ' Ron interrupted.

Even you're far away from them but you can easy to tell Draco's eyes widen in shock.

'How come we could smell the same scents? ' Draco stammers and stumbles a little. Before Ron can response, Draco grabs his collar and pulls him closer.

You and Harry run to them immediately, trying to prevent them from fighting.

'Weasel, do you love (Y/N)?' Draco hisses.

'So what?' Ron retorts and tries his best to get rid of him.

'Stop it, Draco.' you yell.

'Draco? ' both Harry and Ron repeat confusedly.

'(Y/N), tell me what you smelled. ' Draco ignores their question and demands.

'Mint, cologne, woody scent of broomstick handle.' you just answer.

'Weasel, can't you notice? The scent of the cologne I'm wearing, the smell of mint you can smell when I'm talking,' he continues, 'Woody scent of broomstick handle, as you know I play Quidditch... Do you know what I mean? '

Both Harry and Ron are still looking confused, they frown and muse.

'Maybe this will be clearer. ' Draco says in barely more than a whisper and pulls you in before you can say no. He bows his head and kisses you passionately right on your lips in front of your friends.

You kiss him back intensely and he pulls away to breath then looks at Ron with his silvery eyes wickedly, 'I'm dating with (Y/N) since last year. Weasel, you have no chance to be with her. You better to give up now. She is mine and never be yours.'

'Sorry. I was afraid of spoiling our friendship if I told you.' you mutter before dragged away from the shocked boys by Draco.

The boys are only blinking at you and gazing at your back in bewilderment.