year 5 | muggle's television

I'm heading to the Room of Requirement now to have some space away from the noisy weekend. Standing in front of the entrance, I close my eyes and think of my flat in the Muggle world. I really miss my parents and my home. I want to watch some reality shows.

The door appears out of nowhere and I smile, can't wait for stepping into my home. But a voice interrupts me.

'What're you doing here, Mudblood?' the voice drawls. 'Want to get points of your house taken?'

'I don't see why I can't be here on Saturday. I have my own right to do anything.' I say, annoyed after knowing it is Malfoy, who is now behind a pillar with his hands in the pockets, leaning against the building. He does love sticking his nose into other people's business.

'But I have the right to take points from Gryffindor. You know, I'm in the Inquisitorial Squad... By the way, why is there a door behind you? What are you doing here?' he walks to me and frowns. 'What is it for? I don't know there's a room.'

'You're not going.' I stand in front of him to stop him entering my very own paradise.

'If you don't move away, I'm going to take a hundred points from Gryffindor.' He smirks devilishly.

I don't have choice but letting him in, intruding into my precious home.

He opens the door in amusement and enters. I follow him with my hands crossed, glaring at his back grumpily.

'Ah ha!' he suddenly throws his head back and laughs.

'What?'

He looks around curiously as if he has never seen a flat like that.

'What is it?' he points at the television and runs to it, touching the top and the back of it with his hand. 'It looks weird.'

Oh! I just forgot he is from a Pureblood family. These things are normal to me, but not to him.

'It's a television.' I approach him and say as a matter-of-fact.

'What? Tell me vision? Tell you what?' he frowns in bewilderment. His face is so funny.

'It's "television".' I explain. 'You can see different shows on different channels and they are all shown on the screen.' I point at the monitor and say.

'Okay, but I can only see all black. Do Muggles love gazing at something shows nothing but black colour?'

'No, you need to -'

'I know it. I need to be a Muggle or a Mudblood. I'll never able to see it works and I'm proud with this disability.' He interjects.

'No, you need to turn it on.' I get the remote and turn it on.

He stares at it with his grey eyes glimmering in disbelief. The TV is now showing The Simpsons.

'If you are not interested, I can change the channel or switch it off.' I walk to the sofa and sit down.

'Don't, this seem to be hilarious.' He sits next to me and stares at the screen and watches the yellow buddies in amusement and concentration like those children in the Muggle world.

He laughs for nearly the whole episode. I don't really know what he is laughing at, but it seems like he is just laughing at the skin colour and the hairstyles of the characters.

The episode ends at last and he looks disappointed and frustrated. 'What's going on?' he points at the TV and asks, jumping out of the sofa.

'It is finished.' I yawn. I'm like talking to a 4-year-old boy just now. My brother has stopped watching cartoon when he was 10 while this boy, this 15-year-old boy still watches it.

'What? They can't do that! It's cruel to end such a show!' he groans. 'I really can't understand how you and those Muggles' brains work.'

'There are other TV series.' I say patiently. 'Just sit down and wait for the next show.'

He jumps back into the sofa with his arms folded in front of his chest. The next TV show comes up.

'Oh, Titanic.' I murmur when I hear the theme song.

We spend our whole weekend here and watch TV. I mean, watching TV with Malfoy, it's unbelievable.

You know, there are some kiss and sex scenes in this movie. It's quite awkward to watch such a beautiful movie full of love and passion with that stupid git. I glance at him when the TV is showing the 'You jump I jump' scene.

I can easy to tell he is addicted. He doesn't leave his eyes from the monitor. I can't help but smile, he looks handsome when he is not speaking and is focusing on something.

I look away from the screen when Rose are naked and glance at Malfoy to see how he thinks about the movie. Out of expectation, our eyes meet and both of us blush and turn away quickly, gazing back at the screen.

The ship has sunk at last. Rose is sitting on a piece of wood while Jack is in the icy water. As we all knew, Jack died because of the extreme coldness.

Malfoy hits the sofa with his fist angrily which makes me jump. 'What the hell? Why the girl didn't cast a Engorgement Spell on the wood to let him sit with her? What a selfish stupid bitch.' He curses.

'Malfoy, it's only a movie. It's not true.' I pat his back and smile.

'I hate sad endings.' He nods and sighs.

'Me too. By the way, I'm going to get some drink.' I stand up and step forward.

But he grabs my wrist and drags me backward forcefully. 'No, let's watch it together until it ends.'

I lose my balance because of his sudden drag and luckily I fall back onto the sofa which avoids me to get hurt.

No, it's not lucky.

My head is on his laps now. MY HEAD IS ON DRACO MALFOY'S LAPS! He is going push me away and make me fall off.

But he doesn't. My cheeks are burning due to the proximity and the position now. Bracing myself against the leather, I try to sit up. He pushes me back onto his laps carefully and smiles at me.

'Don't move.' He whispers.

With his body bowed, he leans in closer and closer and his lips just touch mine. Maybe the movie has some influences on both of us. I kiss him back passionately and cup his face with my palm, pulling him as close as I can. Not breaking the kiss, he slides my head to the sofa and flips over and now he is on top of mine. We are turned on and like animals, sliding our tongues into each other's mouth and battling for dominance while the movie ends with the theme song:

Every night in my dreams

I see you, I feel you,

That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance

And spaces between us

You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are

I believe that the heart does go on

Once more you open the door

And you're here in my heart

And my heart will go on and on.